jerm

Your most jumps in a day....

packing for yourself. or if not packing for yourself, with only 1 rig.

my personal best is 11, though i had 7 by 12:30 my last day at rantoul last year and then we had to break camp (that was with an hour break in the middle, too).

This year i'm going for 20-25.... oh god it's gonna be an expensive convention [:/]

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

I'd have to look, but I think 12 is my personal best.

I'm on course for having the most jumps in a year (personal best), this year though! I've done 200 jumps this year (as of today) and last year I only did 226...I really really want to break 1000 this year, but since the year is half over, I doubt it'll happen, but even if I don't break 1000, I'll get close and that'll be cool. B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Since I can make a 8 minute call with 3 minutes buffer now after I land... WFFC might be a bank breaker if I land near Mullins tent [:/]

Currently... 9. Sitting around waiting on organizers and jumpers getting ready or planning dives is what slowed me down last year. That and I was still taking 10 minutes to pack. :ph34r:

Jerm... look me up and we can go for at least 15 in a day... I'd like 20 too.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

you're on :)
that's what i did, btw.... landed at mullins' tent, manifested for the next load (ie: 10 min call), and packed on the tarp next to the tent... some of the loads were alreay full, tho.. so i had a longer wait.

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

11 jumps in a day packing my own is my personal best when I was jumping in my 20's....but that was my parafoil... flat and free packed(no bag) with the lines just S folded into the container. no wonder I was not big on logging all those jumps....( What the hell are you doing... PACK PACK PACK..... we are on the next load).:S

Since I got back into jumping in March.. just 5 jumps during an accuracy meet and a fun jump later that day for a total of 6 in one day. I was slow on packing with lots of packing stuff to remember since I only had 2 jumps on the canopy before the meet. But I was always ready for the next round... barely. It would have helped to have a few more people so there was more time between loads.:P

Amazon

10 is my best. I Probably coulda gotten a few more if I had money!

some day Ill have a second rig and pay a packer!HAHAH!
then its on.

I dont have to opportunity anymore to try to break my best due to a smaller aircraft
My photos

My Videos

8 or 9 on (a 10:00 to 17:00 hour day)
packed myself (I've never used a packer once:) with only 1 rig...

One of the guys at my DZ did 101 jumps in one day (Dutch record)...no way I'll ever beat that....would love to try though...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

12 here would have been 13 but a local jumper turned up
she had been to langar and hadn't jumped
because of the weather so i gave her my slot
I must admit i didn't realy fancy packing again anyway

Fear is that little darkroom where negatives are developed.
Michael Pritchard.

18 in one day...Packing for my self....

Oh yeah, and did a lot of push ups between loads. Thanks USAPT!

I have hit 15 several times packing for myself.

During a 4 way training day 10 a day is normal.

500 a year for a couple of years.

Ron

Oh yeah and TONS of tunnel...I was there yesterday, will be there Friday, Sunday, Monday...Have 3 hrs planned for the July 4th weekend...And 24 hrs planned in the 3rd week of July....He He...Tunnel Slut
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

17 packed for myself every one of them. I quit early that day also I could have gotten 2 more and I hadn't started first thing in the morning either. Got 15 on numerous occasions.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.