Kris

If you can't be a pilot...

I am cracking up loking at that... One of our pilots at the DZ is in the FlightSim Dev Group... I am forwarding the link to him....:)
I dont think anyone here even has a setup like that.....although I have seen it on the Big projection screens around here... :D:D:D

Amazon

You can at least play one on TV.

Wowsers!:o I love flight sims but this guy obviously likes them a bit more than I do.

Kris, this guy is a nothing! A nothing! Do you hear me?

Get your hands on the June/July issue of Air & Space Smithsonian and read the article with pix about nine guys who have built full-on flight sims.

We're talking working instruments hooked up to the 'puter, salvaged F16 cockpits to house it all in, de-armed ejection seats, etc.

I'm serious, dude, these folks have real obsessions about their FS. Unfortunately, the online mag gives a short description of the article, but no pix online as of today.

The feller in that pic is obviously on his way, but he ain't there yet!

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

OOOHHH!!!>:(

I'm *SO* JEALOUS!!!>:(

Whoever he is, I HATE HIM!!!>:(>:(

hehehe

:D:D:D:D:D
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

The amount of money spent on those computers could've gotten him a private pilot's license!! Think about the thousands of dollars on the floor there? You can get a PPC (Private Pilot's Certificate) nowadays for roughly $3k. Nothing beats the real thing.

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

...and I'd like a gold plated pocket protector to go with.......Sinci I have so much free time and money....
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Thanks a lot Kris, now Derek wants to know why I haven't built a set up like that for him to play his FS on. :S

Well, you are the Uber-geek in the relationship. Sigh...there's just something about a girl that skydives, knows rigging, can ride a sport-bike, knows what an REI is, and does UNIX.

Damn you, Derek!;)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™