Deuce

I give a shit about Deuce.

I care. But only because you're the only dz.commer that has sent me mail.:P

Edited to add: Deuce, please don't tell me it's that bad after 40. I only have 26 hours left.:(

40 ROCKS.... 41 Rocks also.. (just a little quieter) 42 Rocks too.. (just slightly quieter than 41)
Etc....

43 soon .. so you get the idea!:S

SMA#18

*raising hand*...I care, I care too! When I grow up, I wanna be like Deuce too....except for that falling in the guitar case/fire pit thing that he did. ;)

Seriously, JP, I hope everything goes your way. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yeah......Fuck that guy. He only picked me up from the San Fran airport, took me to Byron, took one of the MOST awsome free fall stills of me ever, which I am paying $127 to get framed, and then drove me back to my hotel. Yeah.....that guy sucks.....:D Seriously....WASSSSUP? Anything Sadsue can make better? ;)

JP,

I couldn't vote cause I know what is going on and I give a shit. Just remember I'll always be there for you if ya need me. I even have video proof of my being in the ER with you.B|

Big Hugs sweetie.
Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Dunno what's up, but you're loved down here in So. CA as well, Deuce! Hope you know that!!

(and that's not just for the case of beer you bought for us, either... ;) )

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Sure.... I'll give you this one.

Things have a tendancy to work out. Every time one door shuts, anotherone opens. every end is a new beginning...if that isn't enough cliche'....

I'm not sure who said this, but, If there is a problem that you can do nothing about, dont worry about it, there's nothing you can do. If there is a problem, and you can do something about it, don't worry about that one either, you can fix it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ya know Deuce when I went on that 4 way with you, lisa and Richard at the perris boogie and I ended up on my back from the git go I was feeling pretty bad. To me it felt like a major f'up. I blanked and forgot some basic skills. Although everyone had told me don't worry about it you took some time and talked to me a bit about it and eased my nerves. Lisa took me on a 2 way and got some confidence back in me. In any case I think all of you are great and care a whole lot about the people I've met on this site. Including you Mr. Deuce. :P:)
Thanks again friend.

Ed

I think most people here give a sh!t. We just have no idea whether you are kidding or what is going on. Why don't you let us in a little, and we'll send you bizarro advice about how to deal with your problem that you would be crazy to take but that will make you feel better to read.

And while you're hurt, can I borrow your 10D?

Brent

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

I have tremendous respect for you JP. You're respectful, intelligent, hard working, nice. You're the shit my man and you don't suck one bit. Think back on all your acomplishments. Remember that photo you showed me of your self?

Anyway, you're in a slump. You gotta find yourself a slump breaker my friend... :)
We have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change our past...
The only thing we Can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude.
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes.

- Charles Swindoll

It's weird when you think about it... after reading the forums for the last couple of years, I do feel like I know a lot of you, even though I've only actually met a few of you.

So I voted that I care. But I could just be sucking up, so I can get Deuce to video me when I get to meet him in Eloy. :P

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

Deuce!!! I give a shit, yes I do!!! You know you're my second favorite camera guy in the whole wide world!

Big giant hugs coming at ya! Let me know if there's anything we can do for you ok?
And if you and Corrine want to come over with the girls we'll feed you and make you watch skydiving movies on the big screen (oh the torture)
(oh and I can play with the girls ;))

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Bugger, my friend. that's all I can say.

I don't know what's going on, but I assure you I know the feeling very well. I give a great big Cumberland Sausage of a shit. It'll work out - he who will never admit to being wrong decrees it!

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

Hey JP.. How can any of us not care about you. You're one of the most fun-loving giving people I know. I smile every time I think about that boyish grin you have in freefall.. You'll get through these problems just as you have the ones in your marriage way back when and when you do, they won't seem like such a big deal after all. Have fun at the NCFFF this weekend. I'll see ya soon.B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures