Bolas

Vibes, prayers and boobies for Eric Bobenhauser (Companheiro Rodriguez)

Need some vibes, prayers, wishes, boobies, etc. for Eric Bobenhauser (Companheiro Rodriguez)

He is in ICU at Charlotte Medical Center after a low turn on Monday in South Carolina. He has 2 busted femurs, an ankle, facial bones and the kicker is swelling on the brain.

I saw him last night he was responding to people and looked like he was trying to sit up. They had him on a respirator just to slow his breathing, he could breathe himself. They were going to do a head scan this morning, have not heard the results.

I will post what I know about the accident in the incident forum shortly.

edited to add: The incident report is up, I won't link to it and please no one else do it from here.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Recover quickly and fully my brother! ...I'd send you a pic of my boobies (as solicited ;)), but I realy don't think that would help you much:o:P:)

In all seriousness, best <<<<<<>>>>>> and thoughts being sent your way that you heal fast & return to join us in FF very soon.

Blues,
-Grant
coitus non circum - Moab Stone

Update:

They postponed the surgery this morning because 2 blood clots have developed and there is some swelling on the brain.They are going to try and relieve the pressure first.

The family really appreciates the skydiver support. Luckily they have great health coverage.

Keep 'em coming!!!!

Major vibes from over here on the south coast. We were pretty good at Eric vibes the last time -- hope these work as well.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Randy, an update about the swelling and his general condition will be much appreciated...

<<<<<>>>>>>>

I will post whatever I hear. Unfortunately by the time it gets to here it's thirdhand info, so there is quite a time delay.