PhreeZone

The Important Stuff... according to Phree

Thank You! I needed that this morning. Nothing like a dose of great video to beat the it's-cold-and-icky-and-I-have-to-work-anyway blues.

And the itch to try a birdman suit gets stronger with each bit of video I see.:S

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Cool stuff. Just the right thing to get me in the mood as I am getting my gear together to go to the DZ for some week-day jumping Mon/Tue..... Weather forecast looks good too. Spring down here...
---------------------------------------------------------
When people look like ants - pull. When ants look like people - pray.

mikkey the weather here is absolutly fantasitic at present 26 degrees light winds and almost cloudless skys:D:D:D SUCKS to be in the northern winter places;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I love the guy intentionally flipping the belly fliers. I hope that was planned. :D

Nice ending, very nice editing. Thumbs up bro! :)

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

Wingi videoed it and its a one of a kind snore...

hey, i better get a copy of that some time........ it was just something that had to be caught on tape.... luckily your camera was laying around and mine was way over in my car......... oh and i'm gona go with moddy on one thing too... you have eny video of me you can feel free to leave it out of your wffc vid...... if not just make sure you get me in all my fucked up glory.... they bytch taught me how to hang that week.....lol.....

you have eny video of me you can feel free to leave it out of your wffc vid.

Of course there is no good video of you...you're such an innocent little angel. :) Why the fuck didn't anyone get video of Phree's "caution tent"?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

anyone get video of Phree's "caution tent"?

what you talking about..... you think i would go to all the trouble of makeing sure his tent was a caution zone and then not get video.........lol......

We had a similar hybrid funnel on sunday:D Four way base with four hangers. two of us got launched over the top (me and Tony) when it went to shit.:D Made for lots of laughs. Nice video Eric, good work. Hopefully you will come to eloy so we can make a jump or two.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Noo.. It was PhreeZone getting tired of waiting on Kris to make it to the Hybrid we were going to build >:( Totally unexpected and unannounced too :D

Thanks for all the great feedback. I'm planning on 3 more videos this year. One of them is "WFFC '03 - Year of the Birdman", the next one is my stuff for the SGC year end video (Watch for this one... its going to be great!) and then probally the one I'm having the most fun editing... "Sunshine - The Early Years". This one is guarenteed to make everyone laugh. Sunny will never forgive me after I post some of the footage, but thats ok with me since its all about the video!
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

the one I'm having the most fun editing... "Sunshine - The Early Years". This one is guarenteed to make everyone laugh. Sunny will never forgive me after I post some of the footage, but thats ok with me since its all about the video!

Do you have video when i was a 100 jump wonder and had my infamous one-handed flare under a stiletto while trying to avoid the hanger...B|

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!