sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie

I think I still have the design saved on my computer.
(he printed them here)

yes yes yes.... there will be more made up......... and jt, what day you heading down there, cuz i might just need to make a pit stop in vegas again and prit em up since i don't have word to view the document.... unless you can convert it into a jpg.......... skychicks gone wild will not die.... i will be more adamant about it this year, even though i did run out of shirts lastyear...... but i only mde 8 up then....... more will be had, it will be fun!!!!! and remeber ladies, i keep this high class.. no video just the memories of the people around at the time......

theres alwyas video...remember that

actualy i think there is only video of two of my skychicks gone wild, and that's from the night we all got in the pool naked..... if you have some others though let me know... my memorie is fading in my old years and i could use a refresher....lol....

Oh and I wanted to freefly but I couldn't afford the camera.

I'm a freeflyer, and that's funny as hell. ;)

And I really don't know how you can consider tumbling uncontrollably until pull altitude as real skydiving! Bwahahhahahahahha

But here you're playing with fire pal......

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I would just like to state that in sunshine's avatar, that would be ME she's sleepin on the couch with!! (I feel special B|) Who took that picture anyway, oh, and when the hell were we on the couch at the same time??? :S

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I would just like to state that in sunshine's avatar, that would be ME she's sleepin on the couch with!! (I feel special ) Who took that picture anyway, oh, and when the hell were we on the couch at the same time???

I dunno. I got my pics developed and there was a pic of me and you sleeping together on the couch.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

theres alwyas video...remember that

actualy i think there is only video of two of my skychicks gone wild, and that's from the night we all got in the pool naked..... if you have some others though let me know... my memorie is fading in my old years and i could use a refresher....lol....

:):):)
Repeat performances will occur ONLY if Dave brings in the Shiner!;)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I'm flying in and renting a car. I may bring a tent but I hear it's going to be cold at night. I was thinking that I would sleep in the car untill it got unbearable then move to a hotel for a few nights. I have to keep this trip to a low budget.

When I am insanely tired and can't jump I will then move to a hotel to catch some good sleep and recharge for the rest of the week.
Life doesn't have to be perfect in order to be beautiful!

I'm flying in and renting a car. I have to keep this trip to a low budget.

If you want to save money and not be miserable or sick I recommend you do the following. Get a ride from the airport for $45. Find someone else coming in the same time you are and split that cost up to 6 ways if you can find that many people.Worst case you pay $22 each way, still cheaper than renting a car. Split a room at Super 8 with someone. 4 in a room breaks down to something like $12-$14 a day with a hot shower, bed, cont'l breakfast and a ride to and from the DZ included. There is no reason why you should have to be sucking in order to save money on this trip. If you get sick or are miserable, you can't jump or party. Just ask those who were there last year, you won't be sorry.;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I remember my first xmas boogie in 2000. I was soooo not prepared! I was in one of the DZ bunk houses, but they weren't really that warm. After 2 nights of freezin my tail off, i went into town and bought an electric blanket. In the following years, oh yea, split hotel costs. It's worth it!

well I dont have the design anymore but we can make up a new one pretty fast!

Ill be heading down sometime around the 23rd i thnk.

mocha will be here on the 20th If I remember correctly then My vaca starts(so does the boogie) on the 23rd. we will drive down on the big "2-3"
and start getting in the fun

Ive got a few friends in AZ that I will visit during the boogie(maybe ill get them to come up the the DZ) but I plan to be ther for the whole week!
My photos

My Videos

HEY ALL!!!

okay so I'm psyched about the holiday boogie, granted i'm going to be showing up on the 26th, but I can't wait for my first boogie. I do plan on doing at least one naked jump. It's my new thing... Every new DZ i go to, i gotta do a naked jump. Besides they're fun, and they kick ass!!!!! I can't wait to go. Maybe even jump with a few of you??? :)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

You wouldn't happen to have family in Oregon would you? I doubt it, but Michalek I wouldn't think is a real popular name and we have a Michalek family out here...

I hear there may be a DZ.com Perverts Naked Cross Country jump B| still haven't decided if I'll join in on that one as I am a fat bastard :D:D

JT,
Mocha likes jello shots too. B| We both get crazy after a few (ok lots) of those.

Wingie,

I didn't get a shirt last year even though I know there was at least once I should have. :o

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.