sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie

I just want to know why you get to be the judge and I don't.
Man I really need to get to know the right people.[:/]

Heck with it I'll find something else to do I'm sure. I know I'll video sunsets from the roof somewhere and leave ya'll to your hitting and chugging.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

No, I didn't get a copy of last years...:S Some how I missed that.

Anyway I can still score a copy?

Dude, i wasn't even there and I have a copy:P *sigh* I'll bring you my copy to watch when i come up there.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

*bump*

dude, ya really thing this page needs to be bumped????? it is the 6 month long thread.. it can never die untill the end of the boogie...... have no fear isreal, it will not be lost on page 45....lol.........

p.s. going back to watch the boogie video again....... don't remeber that part about aggie dave......

i'm game Val! I wanted to do one last year got so close as to be on the same load as but the plane did a pass at 13 and they kicked us out.>:(
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

For those of you that wish to send your gear early I have lockable storage (read team room). If you need rigging services I will be happy to run your gear over to the loft so that it is ready when you arrive. If you chose to do so, please send me a tracking number via PM. We receive UPS and Fed-Ex Monday-Friday. Both deliver here in the afternoon.:)BB waves at Mouth...you hooo Lisa...wanna send stuff early?:P

Alana:
Awesome!! We'll have some freefly fun, and then drink the night away and do lots of things we won't remember!!! ;)

Sunshine:
Hey, who told you I was little????? B|

Val:
I have yet to jump the birdman (emphasis on yet), but I'm totally up for flying on my head for over a minute!!! ;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I have yet to jump the birdman (emphasis on yet), but I'm totally up for flying on my head for over a minute!!!

Mmm...birdman jumps...mmmm

Are you up for the biggest waste of altitude, though? I mean...can you handle going on a high altitude jump and doing nothing with it??? :D
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Good news. I found a super cheap airline ticket that i purchased this morning. I will be in Eloy from December 25 - Jan 5. Hooty Hoo!!!

Oh and i need someone to get me from PHX on the 25th. Flight arrives at 10:10am, and i'll be happy to buy lunch/pay for gas to whoever picks me up.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hell yeah I'm up for a big waste of altitude!! What do ya mean by "do nothing with it" tho?

I'm assuming you mean get out of the plane, relax, and let the wind do what it pleases?? IM GAME. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I'm assuming you mean get out of the plane, relax, and let the wind do what it pleases?? IM GAME.

Something like that. There's a story behind it, and I'll be glad to share it with anyone who joins me! :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning