sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie

need to come up with something outrageous enough to get brain(brian) burke rialed.

LOL yeah...and guess who he goes looking for when he gets riled!:S
Please refrain from burning the picnic tablesand chairs;having sword fights on the landing area with burning pieces of umber;stealing the golf carts and then leaving them submerged in the ponds;and NO carnal knowledge in the aircraft...the swimming pool is ok tho;). I am sure that I can come up with more later....:Pas a side note...no spewing on anything that belongs to me[:/]

Well I assure you since viking is staying with me, he will have milk and cookies and be tucked into bed at a decent hour...

What if i need his help in cleaning up a "toxic mess" at 2:00am?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

If everything goes well I might just show up with purdy new little Safire 2 in the bag! List me as desperately trying.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

I doubt very much that it will be cold...but then again the sun drops and it is freezing at 85...

You obviously wern't there last year otherwise you wouldn't be saying that. It was fucking cold at night unless you were standing by the fire or alcohol heated. Don't be fooled, you need warm clothes unless you like being misrable. A few people who can verify this come to mind;)

LouDiamond speaketh the truth....it was colder then a witches teat...;)
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Damn....this boogie is sounding bettery every day! I'm really looking forward to it! Even better, I'll be staying on the DZ.....so chances of getting lost on the way to bed in a drunken stupor are much less! Not eliminated, of course....but more in my favor! ;) Who knows....I might even manage to make a few jumps between parties.

Mike

just as long as viking is going to bed early every night too...

Well I assure you since viking is staying with me, he will have milk and cookies and be tucked into bed at a decent hour...:)

How the heck did I miss out on that deal?!

OK, here's a link to a very usefull accessory to winter skydiving that I enjoy. This underwear is not bulky, is very warm, and makes a wonderful gift for any skydiver who jumps in cool climes.

Check it out.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/vertical-item.jhtml?id=0012274900683a&navAction=push&navCount=4&indexId=cat21126&podId=0012274&catalogCode=XC&parentId=cat21126&parentType=index&rid=&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fcatalog%2Fitem-link.jhtml.1_A&_DAV=MainCatcat470076&hasJS=true

Very good stuff, and it's not all bulky.

I think part of the deal to let me come to eloy was that i promise not to drink alcohol while there....:)
Not from me. I'm going to be early every night and holding bible study classes every day.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! LOLOLOLOLOL
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
HAHAHHAHAHA oh shit!! thats funny as hell!!:D:D:D:D
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

oh i had a question iforgot to ask and thought it might be better to post here than in a pm to betsy....

What's the deal on using a vladi ball at sda?????? do we get a spot out over the desert???? got one here at the dz and i'm thinking about buying one myself. they are great to play with when tuned right to a belly jump..... no freflying with it for me though... got way to much control to work towards for that....

and NO carnal knowledge in the aircraft..

man, just when i thought i was gona fufill my new years resolution you go and spring this on us... oh well.....

DUDE it doesnt count if youre alone!:P

B) Regarding night jumps:
The first night jump is Dec 31. Lift off is 11:40p.m. You must attend the briefing which will be held at sunset..(*note this night jump has very low visibility)
The second night jump is Jan. 3. Wheels up at 6:40. You must attend the briefing that will take place one hour before take off

Although it would be cool to jumpinto the New year. I think I'd rather party with friends/good friends/and DZ.family at the dz on new years.
I like night jumps but I like um with some visibility;)

AVIATRR/MIKE itll be good to see you again!
I assure you my RW skills are no better then you may remember:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

and NO carnal knowledge in the aircraft...

Yeah, and people shouldn't do that if the planes travel to other boogies either. Have some respect people! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

[AVIATRR/MIKE itll be good to see you again!
I assure you my RW skills are no better then you may remember:ph34r:

(note to self - stay ABOVE the formation if JT is in it) DOH!

I'm looking forward to it! It'll be great to see everybody again...and meet some new people, too. I'll be there either the 25th through 31st(if I can't get any extra vacation time), or the 25th through the 4th(if I can).

Mike