sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie

Oh, yeah! She coud do eye gouges, rear-wrist-locks, leg-sweep takedowns, kidney punches, ear-boxing....the possibilities truly are endless!

LOL yeah, yeah, well , even Luis knows that I have a security system that even a small country would be hard pressed to get past.;)Bwahhhhhhhhhhh

Do you know if they'll need any extra TMs? I'd be willing to do some if they do need some, that'd help me a lot in the paying for it department too.

Thanks for the offer Dave! Sorry but the pattern there is full....I will however, place your name on "available". Please send me a PM with your current information.:)

Is anybody staying in Phoenix? I am staying with a friend there (because I do not want to deal with cold desert nights), but I doubt she'll drive my butt to and from the boogie everyday (then again, she's a poor grad student. Maybe I can bribe her!)

Has anybody ever been to Vegas for New Year's? Is it big, crazy fun? Any places I should check out there? What are the coolest bars there?

I'm thinking about doing the Grand Canyon again this year, too. Anyone have tips for me on that? Should I take a donkey ride on one of the trails?
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Thanks for the offer Dave! Sorry but the pattern there is full....I will however, place your name on "available". Please send me a PM with your current information.:)

You know, without reading Dave's post first, this sounds like some sort of dating service list. If that's the case, put me down as "available" also.;)B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

We did that last year Val, and it was beautiful. With the weather cold the air was clear. Sedona is on the way, and it'd beautiful too. We did Vegas after that on the way back to NorCal. It was a wonderful trip.

We stayed in the lodge right on the rim of the canyon. Just beautiful.

You know, it *is* a boogie, you never know what will happen.
---------------------------------------------------------
I could only hope

Be careful, i have a history of hitting on Dave's freinds. :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hahahahaha! Damnit, that's funny.

Me: You dont think I'm sexy?
Sunshine: Maybe if you shaved...but your friend is hot!

That was one of the funniest damned conversations of the entire boogie!

I guess you would've had to been there.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Has anybody ever been to Vegas for New Year's? Is it big, crazy fun? Any places I should check out there? What are the coolest bars there?

i'll be in vegas for new years, leaving eloy on the 31st in the moning and staying in vgas until the 3rd.... going to visit some fries that are flying in from ohio... it should be fun.... have to find out where to go myself for new years....

Anyone ever stayed at the Super8 nearby to know if the "shuttles back and forth" they offer FOR FREE are for real. Just want to know if I need to also consider getting a car or save the cash and know I REALLY have a ride to and from each day without too much hassle.

Can't wait to see everyone.......

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Last year a few of us stayed at this Motel and having a nice shower (plus breakfast) in the morning sure was awesome. And they have a shuttle, but don't expect to catch a ride back to the motel late at night. Of course I didn't need to worry about the shuttle as I actually drove from CO to AZ and had my Wraggler with me. But there were numerous times when I should not have been behind the wheel, yet there I was. So this year, I'll be staying in a team room at the DZ. This means no free breakfast and cold showers. But at least I won't have to worry about driving drunk. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Well that is helpful....NOT......drunk skydivers but free breakfast.....warm showers or cold team rooms.....Oh man, decisions - decisions :P. I'd be happy staying right on the DZ if I had a warm bed, a warm shower and PRIVACY since me and my guy don't see each other but every few weeks :). Just trying to decide if I rent a car from the airport or count on shuttle service. Then again, I also am THINKING we might try and tool out to Perris for a day or 2, if we can be torn away from this amazinginly fun Boogie :)
I CAN'T WAIT......I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone ever stayed at the Super8 nearby to know if the "shuttles back and forth" they offer FOR FREE are for real. Just want to know if I need to also consider getting a car or save the cash and know I REALLY have a ride to and from each day without too much hassle.

The shuttle to the DZ and back are free if you are a guest at the Super8. They do however, only run 3 times each day.
They will pick you up from the airport for $45 (per load not pp)
The $45 fee is assessed on the return trip as well should you require this service.

8-Way has 6 slots open. (Chuckie? Lou?Billv? Amy?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What day?

Saturday the 28th.