sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie

if I had a warm bed, a warm shower and PRIVACY since me and my guy don't see each other but every few weeks .

Trust us, we all want you to have privacy too! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Awww...thanks Mama. I guess we could always sneak off and find some privacy some place(s). Might be fun and exciting to try and hide and still ummm....."catch up" ;).

I just can't believe it is all finally really happening - I've talked about it so much and now that the icing is being made ready for the cake - I can't stop thinking about it......honestly - it's been a nice distraction the last few days with the news of Tommy passing. THAT SUCKS.......but we will NOT be sucking in ELOY....or so I hear!

Hugs to all my pals...even those I have yet to meet!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

but don't expect to catch a ride back to the motel late at night

Not entirely true. The owner will come pick you up late at night if you call him. I think he started making midnight runs for anyone going back to the hotel. The dude is super cool. If your sucking in Eloy it's because your doing something wrong
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Update:
One (1) slot left in the team trailers.
One (1) slot on Novice 4-way (someone bugged out)
Five (5) slots left on advanced 8 way.
To those of you that have reserved a space in the team trailers: I will be contacting you with payment information next week.
All registration fees will be collected in the manifest office when you arrive.
You will need the following for check in at the manifest office.
1. Current USPA membership card or equivalent
2. Rig and reserve data card
3.Log book
4.You need to inform manifest that you are from Dropzone.com when purchasing tickets
Your tickets are a different color than that of other boogie attendees.
5. If you have jumped here within the last two years you will not need to fill out another waiver as long as all information has remained the same.:)If you are in need of a packer:
All packers working at Skydive Arizona must be part of the packing concessions.
Thanks all!
BB

There's a cool little dirt road shortcut to that Super 8.

very true.. just don't go flying down it at like 3am or you couldn ot se the stop sign and skid out into the road.....into oncoming trafic.. me and viking wouldn't know anything abou that woould we?? hehehe

and sunnydee..... i saw a few tents way out in the desert when i landed out.... i guess they wanted some privacy too.....lol..... there is always my rv for rent by the hour if ya want.....lol......

b2,

do ya know what the cost is for rv hookups??? just electric is all i'm wondering about..... and cost for wireless internet acess too.... might just have the all hours dz.com posting thing hooked up.....

4.You need to inform manifest that you are from Dropzone.com when purchasing tickets
Your tickets are a different color than that of other boogie attendees.

What are people getting by mentioning that they are dz.commers, anything besides nifty colored tickets?

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

b2,

do ya know what the cost is for rv hookups??? just electric is all i'm wondering about..... and cost for wireless internet acess too.... might just have the all hours dz.com posting thing hooked up.....

Wingy, I am in negotiations with the wirless folks..I'll let you know.
Call manifest for RV slots and I strongly suggest you do it soon.
(520) 466-3753 ask for Kristin

What are people getting by mentioning that they are dz.commers, anything besides nifty colored tickets?

nifty stuff
more nifty stuff
AND a few surprises.
*The team trailers are now full.

nifty stuff
more nifty stuff

So, non dot-commers don't get any of the things mentioned here? Is that correct?

By the way, your first link doesn't work.

-
Jim

Airspeed Day December 28 4-way (1 Novice group, 1 Intermediate), 8-way (must have 8-way or larger formation experience) 6 jump commitment pre-registration with Betsy

Freeflying with Omar Alhegelan & Greg Gasson * you need to pay only coaches pack job.( Sign up with Betsy in DZ.com area)
DZ.Womens way record
special rate at Super8 with shuttle service.
These are exclusive to DZ.dots

By the way, your first link doesn't work.

It does.
There are "other" things that will happen at this event for DZ.s as well. Anything else you want to know?
JP~ night wingsuit jumps are still in discussion.
BB

So, non dot-commers don't get any of the things mentioned here? Is that correct

yup that's right.... non dz.comers have to jump a 182 and pack out n the desert!!!!! hehehehe and they don't get to make but one skydive a day..... lol....

actually i think us dz.comers got it made..... cheaper jumps and such....to quote others... b2 is "da bomb digity"

Dude what are you worried about? I don't see your name on the list!

I'm not at all worried, just curious really. She mentioned that the dz.com tickets would be a different color, I thought that was interesting so I asked about it.

-
Jim

Because Betsy in her bomb diggtyness, has negotiated, read (Is the madame of a few world class freefliers ;) and has "solicited" her friends to give up of thier time and talents to make this all happen. ) with SDA to give us dz.commers a kickass boogie! :)
PS. Who cares what color jump tickets we have anyway?! I wouldn't care if they gave me an Otter colored purple, or Santa's sleigh with eight tiny reindeer as long as I get to jump, have fun and make sure we are not sucking during the boogie.:)
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

She mentioned that the dz.com tickets would be a different color, I thought that was interesting so I asked about it.

Last year it was difficult to determine exactly how many DZ. jumps were made when I wrote the final story for the PUB.
HH and I discussed and agreed that we should have statistics for this boogie. With that in mind I have arranged for a different colored ticket. I don't think its all that interesting. But hey, you asked, and there is your answer.
BB

HH and I discussed and agreed that we should have statistics for this boogie. With that in mind I have arranged for a different colored ticket.

Are they bright pink?? Oh, i hope so. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!