sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie

the hayride/bondfire sounds like fun to me! kind like burning man, eh? should i jump into it or bail out of it? will marshmellows and weeners be provided or should i bring my own whuffos and wantabees? if that's the hemp hay from eloy farms, sponsorded by ziz-zag, i'll bring a hendrick's tape (eight track).

doodit 'n doodoo....feelin groovy

the hayride/bondfire sounds like fun to me! kind like burning man, eh? should i jump into it or bail out of it? will marshmellows and weeners be provided or should i bring my own whuffos and wantabees? if that's the hemp hay from eloy farms,

We doing firewalking again? Cause that was cool!
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Tickets, Room confirmation, Rig, Helmet, Camera, Toothbrush...............think that is about it

A super warm coat!!

I doubt you will need a coat.. Monday at Coolidge it was 116... If it is only 100 days away, I doubt very much that it will be cold...but then again the sun drops and it is freezing at 85.....

I already promised to love you forever for something else
----------------------------------------------------------
I must be missing something. Then again, I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box.

I think while i was pan-handling in rantoul, i told you i'd love you forever if you gave me a dollar to go buy a soda. My love is cheap apparently. :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I doubt very much that it will be cold...but then again the sun drops and it is freezing at 85...

You obviously wern't there last year otherwise you wouldn't be saying that. It was fucking cold at night unless you were standing by the fire or alcohol heated. Don't be fooled, you need warm clothes unless you like being misrable. A few people who can verify this come to mind;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Don't be fooled, you need warm clothes unless you like being misrable. A few people who can verify this come to mind

Gee, am i one of those people? I still remember the first night there i snuck in Wingnut's tent to steal his body heat.

No I wasn't, but I have lived in AZ since May 2000...but then again I hadn't started skydiving until January this year and I started at Coolidge and never spent the night at any DZ until recently...figured out on all the gas money I save staying out there the whole weekend buys lots of jump tickets... However, I do have to admit that I know I will be freezing, because I am freezing at night now as it is...dropping from 116 to 75 is freezing to me. Except I was pretty warm during my night jump...I think because I was totally scared the whole time till it was all over and then I was like, damn if it wasn't 130 am already and could stand another ride in the C182 I would so be up for another.

I started skydiving in January also...well I did my first tandem 1/26. Started AFF 2/14. I can't wait for some cool nights - to cuddle up by a fire, listen to guitar, roast marshmallows, drink some hot "toddies" and just hang with pals........I'm such a dork...I'm feeling all emotional.

Perhaps it is the second white rushian I am sucking through a straw fiercely ;)....I don't know why I torture myself....they always make me have crazy dreams.....:o

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

LICKING...oh boy....no offense but licking sounds DAMN good right now but I'm not thinking I would enjoy it from another girl - just not my thing - although I'm sure some boys might dig the thought. Well at least we can give them happy thoughts before bedtime ;)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

To dispell mis-information:
A) It is frikken cold here at night during December even for those that aren't native.:)Bring warm clothing!
B) Regarding night jumps:
The first night jump is Dec 31. Lift off is 11:40p.m. You must attend the briefing which will be held at sunset..(*note this night jump has very low visibility)
The second night jump is Jan. 3. Wheels up at 6:40. You must attend the briefing that will take place one hour before take off.
Wingsuits: You may manifest for night jumps provided that you have been checked out through the Arizona Training Center BirdMan Flight School; and you must have 2 prior night jumps in a wingsuit.
Multiple wingsuits on a load will be given flight pattern instructions at the briefing.
These are the only night jumps that will occur during the boogie. We will however manifest for several loads on the 3rd as interest dictates.

White Russians are a girls best friend......I am laughing out loud. God help us if we ALL get together in Eloy......DO NOT MIX WITH ALCOHOL

I think part of the deal to let me come to eloy was that i promise not to drink alcohol while there....:)