alanab

alanab needs more vibes...

ok everyone, the vibes you all gave me the day i had to go to court definately helped. now, i am in finals week and i need more vibes than ever. i have my first comprehensive philosophy final today, history tomorrow as well as presenting my final design portfolio, and a finance final on friday. please send me all the vibes you can today and the rest of the week for passing my finals and getting decent grades on them too. thanks[:/]

wow guys! its amazing what vibes can do! i took my philosophy final and it wasnt as hard as i had expected. if i had spent more time studying than post whoring, then maybe it would have been easier:) anyhow, i wanted to thank those who sent vibes my way for my final this morning and today. please keep them coming, as i have an 8am history final tomorrow morning that i have yet to study for and a design portfolio to put together thats also due tomorrow. damn.... that reminds me, i gotta go study! thanks again:)

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} and other good stuff, all yours for the amazingly low price of THIS POST! B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Hey, Alana, I was just wondering if you feel you got anything good out of the Philosophy class. I am considering taking that or Logic as a required course for graduation from my ongoing 3-year endeavor at 2-year college.

I'll send some vibes to you, Alana. I'm frightened of my finals,too. They are a few weeks away yet, but they will be cumulative and studying for them will be very difficult for me. So, vibes for Angela's calc & chem finals, too, k? ! :)

Angela.

nothing good came of my philosophy class. it was all common sense logic with a bunch of principles applied to it and peoples names thrown in there to create an unnecessary ammount of stress in my life. i would aviod an ethics class at all costs if possible. its just asking for trouble. not only does it make what used to make sense to me more confusing, but it also turns me away from wanting to know more and form opinions of controversial topics discussed in the class that at one point had intrested me, but no longer do. it got to the point where i could see each philosophers argument they were trying to make and it just confused me even more. does that help at all?:S