RoysPlayThing

I have decided...

Aw... I'm sure I will end up making some new threads to get advice and stuff, but I'm not going to encourage the sex talk anymore.

And millions of kitties around the world breathe a sigh of relief.

Hate to see you go but love to watch you leave. ;)

Hey if it matters I never had a problem with any of roys or your posts.
I wish you luck can’t wait to see your paintings.
Peace and Love girl.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

>Everyone has an opinion and unfortunately some are a bit overbearing with that opinion.

When HH might be the one that has the opinion... its hard to argue there. I've lost my share of those in the past too.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I am sorry you feel this way. Some folks take stuff here too seriously. I argue all the time with BillVon, Justin, SkyDekker, Wendy, and several other folks on here but I don't dislike any of them and respect them all - especially BillV. (yes, Bill, you are probably my favorite poster on here dammit; your Occidental question stumped me and my friend who deals in gov't contracting is supposed to answer a question on that for me tomorrow - non sequitur here). Even ones that call me an asshole and accuse me of needing Ann Coulter books and FoxNews to become sexually aroused - you know who you are. :D:D

Anyone who takes stuff on here too seriously should take a few deep breaths. You're a sweet person in person - you know what I mean - and if anyone said anything bad, I'm sure they didn't mean it in a malicious way. At least I hope they didn't. I'd be extremely disappointed if they did.

Keep in touch and think about coming back.

Vinny the Anvil

PS: I will demand no more belly-rubs of you. :)
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

fuck!
I don't really know anything about you RoysPlayThing, but I'm going to miss your posts. They were just really honest and I liked them a lot. Plus I don't remember you ever launching a personal attack.
And almost any chick that likes to talk sex is gold in my book!

but this web site has just been too judgemental, taken all too personally, and just not worth my effort in trying to show someone that I only posted on here because I thought at first that the 'talk back' forum was supposed to be in all good fun. :S

Yea, alright, I see what you mean, and its a really good reason to leave when you don't skydive.
have fun kid

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”

awwwww lany.... please don't let the negativity get you down sweetie* you are just being yourself...not everyone is going to appreciate it, but as you can see, many of us Do :P

i have tried to show you MY appreciation for your Very Honest posts via PM.... i absolutely love who you are! actually, i love Everyone on this website~ EVERYONE is beautiful in their own special way! so many different personalities & opinions to learn from B|

but i completely understand your feelings of this matter~ just know that I Love You--- and i think that you are really cool ... jump nos. mean nothing, it is all about the fun and happiness you have in this sport!

WOW...you are a painter! that is Awesome-- i can't wait for you to post paintings^^

xoxoxoxoxo

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Yeah, the highschool-like antics of some can grow pretty old. [:/]

Hang on. I never once saw one of her posts that said READ THIS OR YOU WILL GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!!. Nobody forced you to read them. Besides, I left high school 12 years ago, and sex has not "grown old" for me yet.

I think all the complainers just don't "get it" often enough ;):P.

-----------------------------------------------
Bum's the word!

Wow! Thanks everybody.. I had no idea.. It just seemed like everybody was hating our playing.. But it seems like it was just a noisy few.. You know.. if you look back at my posts, it is mostly chopchop that talks about our sex life. So... even though that is the case, I feel that due to popular demand, I should tell you all that this morning when I got back in bed after going to the bathroom, chopchop had this raging hardon which I started rubbing my bum against.. You can guess what happened after that.. LOL :$

Did you just miss the point completely?

So have I, it seems. Is there some massively obvious point here?

Edited to add: Just re-read her post. It seems she did everything but miss the "point" Bwaaahahaha :)

Bum's the word!

Did you just miss the point completely?

So have I, it seems. Is there some massively obvious point here?

Edited to add: Just re-read her post. It seems she did everything but miss the "point" Bwaaahahaha :)

hmm... I'm not sure but I think Chuck is one of the "noisy few" she was referring to.. :S

Edited to add since it's not worth a whole nother post: She was not reprimanded for anything. She actually did this in reaction to a PM that the person who wrote it is very sorry that they wrote it in the first place. And that person was not in a position to reprimand anyone.. I thought you moderators had a room to discuss such issues.. you, of all people, should know if she was reprimanded..

Now.. she has been spanked.. ;)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

The single thing that she was reprimanded for in the first place.

And since she was the first to talk about her sex life on DZ.com, I say make an example of her.

Burn her at the stake! :P

Bum's the word!

I take it you don't have a monkey name :ph34r:?

Nope.. a monkey name or number.. whatever Chuck doles out as in knighting his disciples is not coveted by all.. I have been known to "spank the monkey" on occasion though.. ;) but not since I started dating plaything. :)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures