RoysPlayThing

I have decided...

Since my relationship started with Roy (chopchop) I thought it would be a fun thing to get on his favorite web site, post back and forth, and have just a fun time with words....

But I have grown to learn that posting on this web site is not important to me, and besides I only took one Tandem and don't consider myself to be a skydiver.

I have my old chat outlets if I want to play with my old online friends, but this web site has just been too judgemental, taken all too personally, and just not worth my effort in trying to show someone that I only posted on here because I thought at first that the 'talk back' forum was supposed to be in all good fun. :S

So with that said, I just wanted to say see ya' to my online buddies that didn't have a problem with me through this web site , and I regret that we never had a chance to meet. For those peeps that I already have met and made friends with through this site and through the skydiving events... I wanted to say thankyou for being good people, being my friends, and seeing me through the heart, not through my looks or where I am in my life. ;)

Chow :)

but this web site has just been too judgemental, taken all too personally, and just not worth my effort in trying to show someone that I only posted on here because I thought at first that the 'talk back' forum was supposed to be in all good fun.

I know what you mean ;)
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Yeah.. it won't get locked.. this is a normal thread here.. just ask AggieDave.. he did one just like it earlier this year.. and other regulars have also done it..

People get fed up, they leave.. they come back.. well, some don't but some do.. you shouldn't let what any of this get to you. If nothing else, we get to play with some of our close friends on here..
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Some people just don't understand...
I am a rare breed things don't bother me the way many others get bothered.... This is why I am so misunderstood by women... I like everybody until somebody gives me a reason not to like them, this is why I have so many 'guy' friends and so little 'girl' friends .... Because I don't think the way most women do! :S
I speak my true mind, I don't have envy for other women, I just try to show people that I am just me...
Chopchop, I am not upset, just coming to my senses as to what this web site is about thats all.
I will only check it out once in a while, and hopefully sell my skydiving paintings of skydivers, but I don't need the extra drama in my life. ;)

P.S. I will continue to write to my friends on here, but I will be very generic until they come visit us. ;)

Some people just don't understand...
I am a rare breed things don't bother me the way many others get bothered.... This is why I am so misunderstood by women...I don't care what skydivers you had "things" with, I like everybody until somebody gives me a reason not to like them, this is why I have so many 'guy' friends and so little 'girl' friends .... Because I don't think the way most women do! :S
I speak my true mind, I don't have envy for other women, I just try to show people that I am just me...

Amen sister. I feel your pain and have been in that boat many a time. Sorry for whatever happened to make you feel that way though. I still would like to get together with you and the Chop soon. Getting over the flu right now but I'll shoot you off a PM sometime next week and hopefully we can make some plans.

Talk to you soon!

PS. I always enjoyed reading yours and CHop CHop's posts. Always entertaining and fun and well, since I know Roy, it makes it even more fun to read that he has found someone he obviously cares so much about. But I do understand about the drama...

Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

I know what you mean, some girls are way catty and even some guys that think I should change my screen name, but never, never I tell ya, Will I ever change my screen name....

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NEVER... you are a true goddess!

hey, hate to see anyone go... i'll tell ya what, even though i never chimed in, your posts always gave me a good laugh or 2 ;)

maybe don't boycott dz.com completely, just ignore the posts that have something nasty to say or offends you. this forum is full of ALL different kinds of people so naturally, not everybody's going to be happy all the time. "just take the good... with the bad" (quote from jimmy halliday's 'standard issue') :)

Sorry to see you go, darlin', but I remember thinking exactly the same thing not that long ago. Now, I just steer clear of the things on this board that don't interest me or have the potential to frustrate me. I'm here for fun and learning, so I do just that: have fun and learn.

I'm sorry to see you go, but hopefully my Cora and I will get to meet you and Roy on our skydiving adventures. :)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I obviously missed something.. I'm still relativly new here, but have enjoyed reading your posts. Sory to see you go..hope one day you will reconsider and come back.. Until then.. Good Luck and a long, happy , prosperous life to you.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Aw... I'm sure I will end up making some new threads to get advice and stuff, but I'm not going to encourage the sex talk anymore. :)
I would also like to mention that I will be posting pics of paintings to the forums to show you DZ.com friends your jumps in a new light. (acrylics and waterpaint)
;)
PM me if anyone is interested in a painting of one of your photos. I may already be painting one of you. :)
Lany