skybytch

My new abode...

congrats,

i still like the gear stoe though, being surounded by cool skydiving gear all day and night, who would want a house instead of the back room at a gear store????..lol.... looks like somebody is gona need a dd for the nights out at the dz....... no more stumbling back to "home" anymore...... how far from the dz is it?

p.s. i'm not going to suck up.......
p.p.s. think you could install a 30 amp electric hook up for my rv??? :)B|

Very nice, pure Florida river home, looks like the one I grew up in on the west coast of FL...

just watch out if the gators can get up on your lawn, they love to sun on other people's property!!

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Very nice, pure Florida river home,

Yeah, that's what really attracted me to it - it "feels" like Florida. You wouldn't mistake it for a tract home in a subdivision in Anytown USA, that's for sure. ;)

Should be a nice place to call home for awhile. Can't wait for Thursday evening when I get to move in.

And yes, oh certain someone, I do need it to look like Disneyland to feel like I'm really living in Florida :P:P

funny you mention margaritas... i almost had one at chipotle for lunch today. i had to pass though when i found out they were pre bottled margaritas:(

. . . makes mental note next time to bring jagermeister AND margarita fixins. . .

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

MAN !! That thing is huge! Look at the way it towers over the adjecent residence in pic 7 ... and look! Its higher than the power-lines! (nose-bleed)

I love the ark idea!!! Just think; if there's a big flood, the house comes with its own raft to float on and tie-downs for when you pull it into a port!!!!

Damn! You got it made girl!!!!

B|
--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!