sangiro

Vibes for Bill Cole

THANKS SO VERY MUCH TO ALL OF YOU>

Im home from the hospital after 5 days, but couldnt believe my eyes on this thread...you opeople are really great.

I have decided not to make any more jumps. I am very short of breath, and this morning I broke into a 1/2 houyr cold sweat just beating the juice out of a tea bag

I know well, that something isnt right with my innards, and I dont like the doctors who want to use me as an experiment dummy. I used to jump at competitions as a wind dummy and thats where I draw that line.

I will eventually sell what gear I have left, and that will be it. I will continue to monitor DZ.COM, the best website anywhere.

I'll also drop in at a few dropzones, just to see you guys and gals enjoy the sky

I'm ready to go when the Lord calls on me, and my life is entirely in His hands.

I have another doctors appt tomorrow, and we'll see where I go fromthere.

I managed to jump in my 20s, my 30s,40s,50s, and 60s, but was never to get even one in my 70s. Thats the way it goes, so all you DZ . Commers can make one for me. I promise not to claim it in my logbook

hanks again for your support and vibes. You are great.

Bill Cole:ph34r:

I promise not to claim it in my logbook

Tell ya what.

I am nowhere near as good as you, but I will do a "For Chuteless" jump this weekend...and you can claim it all you want. Deal?

Glad to hear you're home. As someone who has embarked on a medical saga myself, I understand your sentiments...if there's anything I can do, let me know. And before you ask, yes, you are in my prayers :)
Blessed be, Bill.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~