ACMESkydiver

I WON A NEW RIG!! :0)

Is that your first free rig?

You might want to do a pre-emptive beer purchase for karma purposes;)B|

Yes AggieDave and Sebazz, I'll go buy some right away...an' I'm drinkin' the GOOD stuff tonight! I have a bottle of champagne that wasn't opened on New Years. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I jumped the Pilot and as soon as I landed I though,

Uhhh Bonnie......You sure you want to be writing this in a public forum? ;)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Congratulations! I saw the post on the Aerodyne's web page and didn't know who the system had gone to. Glad it's one of 'our own' that's got it!

Are they still jumping Goliath-378's with SOS rigs for student gear up in Snohomish?

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

The night jump was really fun... I had not done one since like 1980... and Eloy has GOT to be one of the easist places to figure out where to land at night in the country.. no way you could mistake that nice big grassy field surrounded by light on one side.. a huge runway to the west a prison to the east... all well lit.. and surrounded by light colored desert.. even with the clouds and no moon it was realllly easy to figure out.

Everyone was already 3 sheets to the wind by the time we all got down... I mean I was a good girl and had nothing to drink that night till I got back on Terra Firma. A couple hours of partying then home to the motel so I could get up for the balloon jump fist thing on New Years Day..... made for a VERYYYYY long day.

I jumped the Pilot and as soon as I landed I though,

Uhhh Bonnie......You sure you want to be writing this in a public forum? ;)

Everybody knows that I jump a Pilot every night. Well, being a Pilot he is only home about 9 - 10 nights a month, but every chance I get!;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Way kewl dude!!

I checked the site but do not see a contest like Square 1 has. Was this a one time thing?

I will give you a $1.00 for all that. You can get a long distance call for just 99 cents.B|
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

An' to all y'all that haven't figgered it out yet, I'M A GIRL!!! He he heee... :P

I don't believe it... post a picture! :P

anyways congrats on the gear, wanna trade that new hard-as-hell-to-pack triathalon for a nice used one? mines even got the old non-slippery zp... :P

MB 3528, RB 1182

Congrats! As others have said, look at other canopies besides the Triathlon as well. I've heard good things about the Pilot. I was going to demo an A-Max while I was at Eloy, but the weather didn't cooperate that day....so I can't say anything about any of the Aerodyne canopies other than what I've heard.

Mike

congratulations Jaye. Since this is your FIRST new rig does that mean there will be beer at the DZ this weekend?;)

I think he owes you guys a whole, huge BBQ! B|

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Jaye ltdiver is right. For a whole new rig I think a huge BBQ is in order. We just need to wait until this rain/snow shit is gone.
And for those who don't believe, Jaye really is a HER.

"If you have time to panic, you have time to do something more productive."
Josh Whipple 7/15/70-2/10/05