ACMESkydiver

...so where did your avatar come from??

After viewing the awesome thread that NoShitThereIWas started...I had to ask about the avatars? Some I guess you could figure out, but others ya just kinda go..."Huh??"

Mine is courtesy of Turtlespeed...I needed a FEMALE Looney Toons character to go with my Screenname ACMESkydiver, and Turtle found a cute one of Babs Bunny...then FrogNog helped me flatten it out so it looks purdy. B|

What about you? Some of you have the craziest lookin' avatars...where'd you get 'em and what are they/what do they mean?
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I had a thread about my new one a couple days ago. It was taken on the rail of the porch infront of the Dixie Chicken, when a group of us went and "BASE" jumped it. All of about 6ft high, we had rigs on and such. All in all it was really funny.

My old one was just a pic of me swooping.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

mine is 'scrat' from ice age. in one of the shorts included on the dvd, he ends up doing an impromptu base jump and started belly flying (and skyboarding) on the way down. a quick screen grab, a quick crop, and quicker than you can say 'bob's your uncle', a new avatar is born. B|
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Mine changes every few days, so I would have to explain it every time I changed it.

The one I have now is from Clownburner when I was out at Eloy. It's me and Katie. The wonderful Rev Jim sized it down for me, cause I still haven't figured out how to do that.

Some of my other avatats came from JP and he sized those down for me. Then I have one with myself and my dog Rose, taken at WFFC. Rev Jim took a few of me at WFFC and I use those. Then I have another one that Jake got of me in the King Air at one of the demos at WFFC. I think that covers them all.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Mine is of me being short and my head for a beer rest for Pete, one of the pilots at Z-Hills. It was taken at the Superbowl party during the Pink Mafia Boogie this year.

kristen
swooo #3 MB #3587 P.M.S. #66
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

This one came from a NPSL meet in 2002. Two of us actually took a good pic. Doesn't happen often with me.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

After viewing the awesome thread that NoShitThereIWas started...I had to ask about the avatars? Some I guess you could figure out, but others ya just kinda go..."Huh??"

Mine is courtesy of Turtlespeed...I needed a FEMALE Looney Toons character to go with my Screenname ACMESkydiver, and Turtle found a cute one of Babs Bunny...then FrogNog helped me flatten it out so it looks purdy. B|

What about you? Some of you have the craziest lookin' avatars...where'd you get 'em and what are they/what do they mean?

I stole it!
Because I was told that I "just ain't right" once and found one that kinda looks like that.
Obviously the turtle thing is a mute point.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun