wendybird

Lovin' the one you're with?

SWM, brain injured, unemployed and on disability, can't drive, sometimes has problems with balance and speech, won't remember your name unless I write it down, can't get through aff, have my own apartment, but it's in my parents house. Searching for hot sugar momma who doesn't mind nursing me back to health. Serious inquiries should only apply.

Chris

I'm loving the one I'm with, But the one I love and can't be has been lately asking around manifest about a posible AFF course....Of course I'm gonnna go with the one I JUMP With

Felipe
--
Blue Skies
NO FEARS, NO LIMITS, NO MONEY...
"A Subitánea et Improvísa Morte, Líbera nos, Domine."

Hey Peaceful --
Giving up your zippy Miata stick shift (God, I miss that car) for a scaled down version of a full sized van (you can call it a minivan if you want, I make other choices) because you have kids and a couple of dogs is not compromising yourself. Picking up someone elses pants off the bathroom floor is not compromising yourself. Making a phone call to explain why you may not be home from the DZ for another few hours is not compromising yourself.
Not standing up for issues you believe in is compromising yourself. Going against your better judgement to keep someone else happy is compromising yourself. Lying because you don't think someone would understand is compromising yourself. Lying to *yourself* is compromising yourself.
Me shutting up now is compromising myself, but I'm doing it anyway.
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

Have you had enough tequila?:D

Let me check...nope only half an empty bottleB|...you know I don't get in tune until at least 3/4 of a bottle;)...let me see what I can do

Rainbo

Has Daddy had enough to at least fix some Kielbasaaaaa?
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

Be honest and 'fess up. Anyone happy out there?

Read the last line of my sig;)
Coming up to 16 years with "my love", and it just keeps getting better:D:D
How are YOU doing, you didn't say:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

How are YOU doing, you didn't say:)

oooooo -- the first person to call me out!
Let's just say I started the thread for a *reason*. You'll refer to an earlier comment about sappy Chicago tunes ... ;)
I voted. I ain't in the majority. However, my life does not suck. 'Nough said for now ... Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to work I go ...
Wendy

Not standing up for issues you believe in is compromising yourself. Going against your better judgement to keep someone else happy is compromising yourself. Lying because you don't think someone would understand is compromising yourself. Lying to *yourself* is compromising yourself.

And this my friends is the biggest problem...most of us (not all) tend to try and force things to work, buy letting things go that normally we would not in order to make the relationship work. Do it making statements like "Well I dont like that he/she does this, it really bothers me, but I know he/she loves me and I will just deal" yes there are things you will "just deal" with in relationships, however I am refering to things that are a bit more of an issue then not putting the toliet seat up. ;)

The biggest thing in there is

Lying because you don't think someone would understand

I cant stand people who hide things to protect feelings. >:( Or do something that they know bothers their SO and just not tell them or hide it. I try very very hard to be as open and honest as I can be.....I am not perfect, no one is, and I will forgive those that can be honest with me well before those that lie. I have to have full respect for anyone who can come up to me and be blatently honest about things, "Renee I did blahblahblahblahblah....I made a mistake, and im sorry" will get you much further then me finding out later. >:( Then that little thing called trust is out the window:S

I let a lot of what I quoted above happen to myself....and it did some serious damage to myself. I have always tried to live my life regret free.......do things and fully understand the consequences...until now, there wasnt much of anything at all that I regreted.

All this babble and my point is?????? YOU have to be the most important person in your life....and if you have an SO then they come next. Yes there are times in a serious relationship that will require you to give of yourself a huge amount...but the big picture is important sometimes life sucks, and shit happens.......and that is when you give of yourself to help others.

done babbling:)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Humm,O.K.just last sunday night got to hold a woman while we both slept after some pretty good parting.It's been 8 months 10 days since I even held a woman like that.Could I "Love" her?Sure I could,I'm 47,shes 45 and a very good looking nice lady!Is she available to me?not really.So,the search continues.

Chris,

I have problems with balance as well, so we would make a good pair, fallin' all over the place. And I'm also apparently one of the worst skydivers alive on this planet, so the AFF thing is no big deal.

Now, the only thing is, I don't make much $$$, also live with my parents, and spend all of my $ on skydiving, so I'm not sure how good of a sugar momma I would make. :D:D:D

But there was my application essay. I appreciate you taking the time to reveiew it, and I look forward to future contact with you regarding the available position. ;):D:D

Kelly

I was gonna answer, and write in detail how sometimes life can really, really suck. Then I remembered a recent post by the HH himself:

Post under the assumption that your boss, future boss, girlfriend, wife, ex, mother, children and the government can access these forums. Think before you hit Post.

Ask again tomorrow. :|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

yeah what he said - not saying I agree with him - but there are some times when truth can be construed from what the Rev says, ya know.B|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Now, the only thing is, I don't make much $$$, also live with my parents, and spend all of my $ on skydiving, so I'm not sure how good of a sugar momma I would make.

For you, an exception can always be made.:)
Chris

WOW ! If there are 31% of you out there who are alone and lookin' for the one they love, I assume half are women, so would any of you like to have dinner with me one evening ? :)
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

WOW ! If there are 31% of you out there who are alone and lookin' for the one they love, I assume half are women, so would any of you like to have dinner with me one evening ? :)

Hmm ... it would be interesting to do this poll by sex. Judging from the responses, I doubt the results would differ, but what if the 31% were 99% men? There goes your dating pool! ;) However, if the opposite were true, you'd do yourself a favor to free up more than one evening ...
Wendy

That reminds me of this quote from a post card a girlfriend recently gave me...
"No I don't have impossible high standards. I'm just trying to find someone I actually like."
:D:D:D

MEN: you can't live with 'em, you can't shoot 'em, but you can act psychotic and keep 'em off balance.
HISPA #10