weegegirl

Tighty-Whities or Boxers?

This is kinda weird, cause I know this was done before (I posted it) but I can't find it :(

Boxer briefs (tight boxers)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

There's a place and time in my life for both...! :)
When you're involved in activities that require support (sports) it's the whites, and when it's time for lounging it boxers... But, when it's time to go out it's the boxer-briefs as the undies of choice...

"pull high! It's lower than you think..."

So, apparently most guys wear boxers. This is a Good Answer. And I do sincerely appologize for leaving out Boxer Briefs (which are very acceptable) and what was the other one? comando style? (uh-sure).

BTW, I have to add.... I understand the tighties when skydiving.... but, that's it. I've seen the look on someone's face when they lost a boy temporarily to a leg strap. I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get out of the plane or not. His eyes were sort of rolling back in his head. Must really suck. :ph34r:

Sorry, I really gotta know. I just can't stand tighty-whities.

Nada. Zippo, zilch.
Nothing is less restricting than nothing at all.
Alas, I cannot vote.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Neither - I stick with basic low-cut cotton briefs without the weird tighty-whitie fly-thing on the front.

I can't stand either tighty-whities or boxers. Tighty-whities are designed for flabby guys hung like hamsters, while boxers bunch up and don't provide support.

Blue skies,

Winsor

Tighty-whities are designed for flabby guys hung like hamsters,

Winsor

Uhhh....I'll beg to differ. ;)

They fit us skinny well hung guys too.

I didn't mean that if you put them on you instantly became a porky needledick, it's just that they are engineered to accommodate shapeless bulk, and the fly is useless for anyone who increased in size significantly after hitting puberty.

I haven't worn the damned things on a regular basis for over 30 years. I keep a pair on hand so that I will do laundry before I get down to that point.

Blue skies,

Winsor

Blue skies