lawrocket

Sex: Do Women or Men Enjoy it More?

I had this conversation with a buddy last night. We concluded that women seem to enjoy sex more than men.

I actually have some historical background. Tieresius, the famed seer of Greek mythology, was given to opportunity to live as a woman for a period of time, and as a man. When he'd has his chances to learn EVERYTHING, he was called before Zeus and Athena to settle the issue. Zeus liked to sleep around, and his wife wasn't happy.

Tieresius told them that women enjoy sex more than men. Zeus made his point - "See? I need more to get the same level as you." Athena struck Tieresius blind for this, and Zeus gave him the power of prophecy.

So, what do you think? Who likes sex more? The man or the woman?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

haha! Just had this conversation a few weeks ago with someone! We concluded that it is an equal amount on an overall level. Women who enjoy it like it more than men do, but many women do not "enjoy" it.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I've been married ten years, is there a not applicable choice in the poll?:S:D:D:ph34r::$:|:|>:(>:(>:([:/][:/]

:D:D:D:D

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Who likes sex more? The man or the woman?

I'd bet that a woman who is physically normal and who has a very strong emotional attachment to her partner would rate highest on the pleasure meter.

I'll agree with that. The women seem to enjoy it, but the guys you have to sneak up on. ;)

I enjoy sex alot. I am open to many things though, and I do not know if that is considered a gift or a curse. Guess it all depends on who you are, and what you like. I guess I dislike having had some freedoms that have been eliminated for me. It is hard to change my spots once they were put on my coat so to speak. No I will not go into details so don't ask. But imho, Women have every ability to enjoy sex more than men by far!-Caress:)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Personally, I LOVE it - but thats just because my man is DAMN GOOD!! B|:ph34r:

But in general, I think men enjoy it more because a lot of women out there don't have the luxury of being taken care of like me (physically & emotionally). :P:D

Of course I've heard guys complain about girls they are with / been with and mediocre (even bad) sex / BJs. I think that is rarer since a lot of men don't require the woman to go the extra mile to make it really good. But maybe thats because they've never had the girl go that extra mile... or two... or three ;)

I'd bet that a woman who is physically normal and who has a very strong emotional attachment to her partner would rate highest on the pleasure meter.

I agree w/ this.

Looking @ it statistically, probable the average level of women's enjoyment of sex is lower that the male's average level.

However, if you take a sample of the people at the higher end of enjoyment levels - women would have a higher rating.

So, men in general, but women who like it like it a lot more than the men.

That's why they call a womans big orgasm "mind shattering"... men don't quite get that level - close, but not quite. Fore example, they can usually talk after it's over - I know I can't quite often :).

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

I say men more.. just by the numbers and stero-typing.. men are always looking for it (perhaps weomen too, but they jsut dont pursue it as much) for thos women that do take the extra mile.. believe me its well appreciated:o<====thats my "O" face :):):)

That's why they call a womans big orgasm "mind shattering"... men don't quite get that level - close, but not quite. Fore example, they can usually talk after it's over - I know I can't quite often.

Being male, I'm obviously never going to know what a female experiences during sex. But I do feel that we men are flawed. Yes our sexual arousal is intense, but it doesn't last. Once the gun has fired (the chemical reaction between the seamen and the penis head), we men must sit back and wait for our bodies to recover while women are able to experience these multiple orgazisms.

Which one is better? Who knows ... who cares ... just as long as we all get along. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Too much variable on the women. If a guys not impotent, premature or ect then we basically have no problem nutting and thats what truly matters to us in the end;).
IMO a greater percentage of women have trouble attaining orgasm thru normal missionary style intercourse. I personally have no problem with employing other methods in a attempt to satisfy, after all variety adds spice! Women without any sexual hangups or emotional baggage enjoy sex and attain orgasm as easily and enjoy it just as much as any man.
Now, the act of intimacy means much more to a women emotionally/romantically than its does to most men and I think that is just the way we're wired.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

A female friend of mine and I were discussing this once too. While I agreed with her that women enjoy it more, she capped the moment with the following example: When your ear itches, and you use your finger to scratch it, in the end, what feels better, your finger or your ear? I laughed my ass off...:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I think for the most part, men enjoy it more, consistently.

don't get me wrong, I REALLY like sex. I'm drawing my conclusion from conversations with my male friends. Basically, they've said "there's no such thing as bad sex. Sex is like pizza. Even if its not Chicago Brothers, its still pizza, which automatically makes it good. Same with sex."

Personally, I've had great sex, and I've had really bad sex. I think most men don't experience "bad sex" because even if its great, its still sex.

With women, we're a little more dependent on the guy listening to us when we let them know what we like and what turns us on. A guy who doesn't really care about what we like can make it a really rotten experience, whereas the guy usually gets off regardless.

A female friend of mine and I were discussing this once too. While I agreed with her that women enjoy it more, she capped the moment with the following example: When your ear itches, and you use your finger to scratch it, in the end, what feels better, your finger or your ear? I laughed my ass off...:D

That's because your ear is more sensitive. Think of a penis as a clit that is six inches long. Would rather have the tiny one or the big one?