sunshine

Girlfalldown needs some lovin

Our lovely GFD is having some kinda epidural injections in her spine today. While she's away, everyone needs to send her happy PMs. And feel free to post happy stuff on this thread too. Just think how much she'll love coming home from the hospital to find all the messages. It will really make her happy. And maybe she'll even share her good drugs with us.

Me loves you shannon...sending you big sunny hugs!!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

{{{{{VIBES}}}}}

You know you can call me if you need ANYTHING!! :)
BTW... there are no tandems on Sunday for Chopchop to practice on so he's wondering if you want to be his turkey?? ;)

Miss you online.

xoxoxoxo
Life is too short. Don't sweat the small stuff.

I got Nuthin.

Just kidding - i'm just trying so hard to come up with a nice post for her without the sexual undertones.[:/]

So I asked Sunny - and she said she would like the sexual underones, and that was because she is a hottie - well, NOW, I have a whole NEW set of undertones to undertone!

THANKS !!!

Oh, and It'll feel beter in just a little while.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hugs to you, Shannon. Just think...if you go for the epidural when you have kids, it'll seem like nuthin' then! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

epidural injections in her spine today

i can attest, i've had 3 of em, these hurt like nothing else........ even with the local anestisa, they hurt like someo one is poking a 18ga needle into your spine, oh wait, that is what they do...... so i'm sending well wishes and vibes.. hopefully they did consious sedation and she didn't feel to much.. if she was wide awake like i was for one of mine well then here's a big hug to.........

I would give her a big hug but with her current state of disrepair that might hurt.....

hey that isn't a bad idea.. an amazon hug might realign her spine..... just don't to to violently as ishe might get wiplash....

an amazon hug might realign her spine.....

Hehe, that's so true. I could use a back alignment about now...too bad i have to wait til june to see Amazon.

Loving you again shannon. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Great big hugs!

I've had back problems for over a week now and have just been able to stand up straigh. I'm sure going to the hospital was less fun but the drugs they gave me didn't even work, and there was a lot of them. I'm sure you're getting all kinds of fun stuff for your back. Have fun with those pills:)
I hope your back is healing up nicely and that you aren't in pain. Find a cute boy to take care of you! Know where I can find one?!?!?!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com