diverdriver

Getting hitched.

Yep, that's right. DD is off the market. I'm getting married September 4th at SDC to Wendy Behr aka "Wendybird" on DZ.com. No, I don't owe pimp fees to HH (sorry dude) cuz we met 6 years ago at SDC and have been friends ever since.

Just thought I would make the general announcement as we keep having people come up and say "So we heard a rumor." To which we will reply "It's NOT a rumor! :)
You all may now return to your regulary scheduled threads.
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125

Wow...that was quick.

You missed the part about being friends for the last 6 years ...
I'm marrying my best friend -- how cool is that?! I don't think it could have happened in any better order than friend first, everything else next.
As for the little Packer question -- I'm not a Greenbay fan, and I already have Bear, er, Behr cubs. Perhaps a better way to ask would be to inquire as to the length of Schindlers list?

We hope to see/meet a lot of you at SDC on September 4th. It's already a holiday weekend, so come join in the celebrations! Bring both your condolences and congrats -- we like 'em both!
Now, where did I put that 2 carat pink diamond???
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

Huh? :S:S:S

Are you guys serious or is this a pimp daddy joke? I haven't talked online or on the phone to WendyBird in a while ... it looks like I have some catching up to do???

If this news is real, Congrats to the both of you ... but my brain just did a complete 180 degrees :S
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Now, where did I put that 2 carat pink diamond???

Now how can you do that and not post pics?!?!?! I long for a pink diamond, let alone a 2k one! Damn girlie let me see that thing so I can drool on my computer.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all the happiness in the world is your to share together!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com