lummy

weekend #'s

It's typing, not a bowel movement

so it hurts when ya have to go to the bathroom??? that must suck...............

my numbers:

1 timei hit somebody on a bike: 10 :1

so i hit this guy on a bike on my way home... i was stoped at a light and was turning right and it was red so i looked left let off the clutch and started to go.. went about 2 feet and hit this guy riding his bike across the street where i was stoped.... knocked him down but he was fine... i got out and made sure... said he didn't want to calll the cops about it so that was way cool.. i'm just glad he was unhurt!!!!!!!!! goes to show everyone inthe world isn't about trying to act hurt and trya and get money out of things.........the ifrst would be for my first car to bike accident......

so i hit this guy on a bike on my way home

Come now Wingi, you knew we always thought you were a killer. :ph34r:

0:10:1

No humps ...

10 jumps including taking a wingsuit out on my first ever balloon jump for my 666th Devil jump. I got a 35 second delay from 5400 to 2500 feet on my GTi. It was a fun jump I tell you and Stacey capture some great video of the jump as well. I'll try and post it in the morning. :$

Beer owed (not paid ... :)) for my first ever balloon jump. :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

:$:0:0

no jumps :(

The weather was just weird. Constantly changing.
Actually I never intended to jump. I spent the weekend with a friend and we were going to fly.
NO such luck with the weather.

KAI... Thank you for hanging out at the race with me (since my plans to fly with my other friend fell through[:/])
YOU are a very very special friend, too;)
Good luck with the RRF!! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
earthbound misfit

Come now Wingi, you knew we always thought you were a killer.

nope no killer here... it was like in the movies and such... he made itup onto my hood and such... but didn't make it up to the windshield though.... if you want i can try again if you are willing to volunteer!!!!! i can be in coorado and in your twon in less than 6 hours if i drive right now......

cool dude! .. Hey, I can't believe you actually show how many times you have had sex on your numbers! ... Dude! TMI ...lol ... j/k ... I try to make sure that chopchop just puts a face for his... I don't wanna make anybody jealous dude! ... LMAO! ... :D
Me: As Usual... for the time being anyway... :$ : 0 :0 ... But hopefully that will be over with soon.. :S ... I can't wait to jump with some people! ... I can almost taste it! :)

Great weekend!! I scored a 0:4:0

All four of my Dives were Coached RW with my S&TA, one with video (complements of KansasSkydiver) and one 9 point 3-way with myself, BCH7773, and KSJumper (our S&TA). They were great - I wish I could do RW like that more Often...
BTW, BCH773 is pretty dang good flying formations - just wanted to share...
=========Shaun ==========

:S:18:1

Great weekend in Byron... Friday was a Cessna only day as nobody was there 'cept Geno and I.. and a couple of others.. It was okay, after all, we were skydiving.. B| Saturday started off nice on the tandem wheel.. but on my last one, I fell off the plane and tore the sh*t out of my pinkie.. still got a great video as Vic went drogueless for 1,00 feet tracking at me the whole way.. it was awesome.. Then a few FF jumps and that was Saturday. Today started early with a few of us siting in on a goundschool to get our coach's ratings.. ugh! Got 6 jumps in after that.. 2 FF, 3 hybrid and a tracking dive where I was on Mad John's foot 90% of the jump.. pis to follow soon as Evan was right behind MJ on his back snapping pictures.. B| All in all a great weekend at Byron and looking forward to my 1,000th next weekend.. It will, of course, be a hybrid.... think.. 11-way.. :P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

:ph34r::12:0

I have overdosed on hop and pops and accuracy..Practice day.. 5 jumps all in the peas... day of meet winds from ALL 4 compass points.. and.. only 2 times actully in the center of the peas... Congrats to Francis.. SHE won the 4th Annual Al Zilk Accuracy meet... in Sport Accuracy.

At least I got in ONE jump from 10k over town.. doing 205 MPH just for fun.. with all those slow speed openings I needed to see if my recently returned Trithalon could take a normal opening. I only tried one really sub terminal opening.. it was so freakin squirrly I decied to do 10 sec delays from 3500 to get enough speed to make the canopy open right. Next weekend.. back to normal jumping.

Fri:8hrs
Sat:11hrs
Sun:9.5hrs
Jumps:0
Work:28.5hrs
[:/]
~~Hey Chop!,Next week I should hit 200 if I get out! (Geno too if he hasn't already:P )
Lots-o-Hybrids!
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

1 short/fun/relaxing/stressful/exhausting weekend: 0: 0

Trip back home to WI for my friend's bridal shower/bridal party pampering weekend. The trip was way too quick (got in late Friday, left mid-Sunday). But, it was great to see my friends again even with it being so quick. At least the trip back home in June will be a bit longer and I can see more people.

Spa day was nice - start out with a full body massage, facial, hot tub, eucalyptus steam room, and sauna. Top that with lunch with mom, some light shopping helping the bride-to-be find a rehearsal dinner dress (UGH!!! The 1970's style of clothing is back. **shudder** :S). Put a nice dinner at P.F. Changs with Godiva Chocolate martini's as a followup, and then movie and wine as a chaser....that's the nice/relaxing part of the weekend.

Bridal shower - all I can say is that I'm so glad I was just helping direct the "fun" until I had to leave. :S
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

;):7:0

Didn't jump on Saturday, the weather sucked. Sunday was cold but beautiful. Took full advantage of the caravan and got 7 in from full altitude including an 8 point 4 way with lots of piece moves and a 5 point 6 way. Lots of fun!!!

Sunday I jumped with a guy I'd never met. He was visiting and wanted some people to do his 1000th with him. B|

On his landing, he decided to swoop the pond. They must do it differently at his home dz. We do it horizontally, his approach was vertical. :ph34r: To his credit, he did hit it dead center. Nice water displacement score. :D

:P:12:0

Lots of tandem video, freeflying and Skyflying.

A great hybrid for Evan's 10 year skybirthday (Chop and I are available for hire as professional ballast) a birdman surf with DeBar on my back, the forward speed with that much weight on an S3 is astounding.

No bumper-suit jumps.

Oh, and I taught groundschool with Chopchop, Girlfalldown, Videoscooter and Moto sitting in working on their Coach ratings. GFD's favorite quote from the school was "Dude, if skydiving was hard, I'd pay somebody else to do it for me"

:ph34r:

0:6:1

Six jumps and two 15-min sessions in the tunnel. First time in was in the morning (beer paid). Went back in the evening; quite an eye-opener and really helped me tune my body position. Worth every penny.
Thanks to Eric, Justin, Andy and Celeste who all provided some excellent coaching and tips.
-C.

I guess I should have gone home after number 12, because 13 was not my most lucky skydive. :(

You and Andreas gave new meaning to the term head-butt!! :D:ph34r::D:S:P

ha ha.. yeah, if his ass hurts as bad as my neck, he's gonna be wondering what happened, because he sure "had it coming" up there.. B|

I think maybe not wearing your helmet was a bad idea.. You probably missed having that huge thing on your head so you decided to wear Andreas.. but it was obvious to me that your head would not fit in his ass.. try as you might.. :DB|:P

Lany can't get over Andreas's comment about it felt like something really big was trying to fuck him in the ass.. :S:D:ph34r::PB|;)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures