cocheese

If skydiving was outlawed/banned

I'd go BASE jumping. If I couldn't do that, well then I guess it's time to get back into climbing mountains and rock and ice faces again. Ah heck I would also get current with my private pilot's certificate as well. Maybe take up some paragliding as well as some hangliding.

I love skydiving, but there are also a lot of other fun activities to do. To quote Mel Gibson in Braveheart "Everyone dies. Not everyone lives".

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Since the majority of my parachute jumps have been illegal, that's not really much of a dilemma, for me.

So how would things change for you if BASE became legal ? More jumps ? more relaxed/safer ? Or not much change at all ?
If skydiving became illegal, i would have to find a pilot to do bandit jumps at night or whatever it takes to get some air. Base seems like a very good answer. I'll let ya know after the memorial day boogie.

Live my life as the real world Mr. Stabby: Mr. Stabby!

You are not right.:S

I don't know what to say about Mr. Stabby, but that should put you on a govt list somewhere.:ph34r:

As far as the original question, I would probably spend more time on DZ.com or work on my fear of base jumping and drink alot!

judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

and drink alot!

Yeah, that's probably right for me as well. And probably illegal jumps. I might get back into mt. biking, paintball and a few other things I don't do anymore. You know, like extreme knitting.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

WTF would you do ?

I guess I'll be drinking :D alone:D

Funny you posted this thread. With the recent court hearing of my DZ, I made a t-shirt in light of my support.
"Skydiving Is Not A Crime"
I Support Kapowsin Air Sports

What do you think?
My other ride is the relative wind.

Funny you posted this thread. With the recent court hearing of my DZ, I made a t-shirt in light of my support.
"Skydiving Is Not A Crime"
I Support Kapowsin Air Sports

What do you think?

I thought about making those after 9/11
Yea that would make a few skateboarders think at least.
Ha. What's going on in the court room ? Do we need Lawrocket and Nightingale to do some homework ? Still kidding.
I bet all us .commers can make a dent in the effort to save a dz.

Traction kiting, hiking, backpacking, probally get back into things like snow and water skiing too. Some of those are sounding really good right now after looking at what I've spent jumping in the last 5 years...
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I'd become a fat kid sitting on the sofa 16 hours per day during the weekend eating cheesy poofs and ice cream out of the canister with Oreo cookie "spoons."
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Lots and lots of sex.

Well actually I would just continue riding my bike, and racing my cars.

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.