wingnut

so how bad can it be....

well so i'm at work today, geta call from the personel people thatineed to go over to thier office and talk to them... her i am thinking that i'm gona have to praticipate in "operation golden flow" (piss test) but instead theyhand me a set of papers.. and wouldn't ya know it, something far worse that a piss test..... a notice thati'm goingto be reasigned in febuary to south korea for 12 months!!!!! damn i guess i'll know what jtval felt like.....

Dude.. that sucks so bad for you. At least you might get to have company.. My brothers crew at WPAFB is due for rotation some time this year and Korea is on the list of possible deployment spots. Sucks for you that you have to go there though.

You need to hit Clay and JT up now for all the good places to go to get into/stay out of trouble.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

ou need to hit Clay and JT up now for all the good places to go to get into/stay out of trouble

my suprovisor now is gonabe there in september and says he's gona hook me up with a place to go skydiving..say he's got conections and shit... and i'm pretty sure he is telling the truth......... so hopefully i will beable to stay inthe air some!!!!

big fat bummer, wingie. :( i'll be sad to see you go. let's have a big party somewhere before you head out. and then lets hope you get ample dz.com time whilst away. hope it's true about the skydiving connections. i want you to get good use out of that new dytter. ;)

my suprovisor now is gonabe there in september and says he's gona hook me up with a place to go skydiving..say he's got conections and shit... and i'm pretty sure he is telling the truth......... so hopefully i will beable to stay inthe air some!!!!

Yeah, right. That's what they told me too. I have 11 more days left in hell.....er....Korea. If you want to jump here, there's one place. You need $88 to join the Korean Parachute Association and then it's $88 per jump. Oh, and they're open every other Sunday, if the weather's good. I'm guessing they were open about 10-12 days during the year I was here.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there's no place over here that's worth it. There used to be an Army DZ and Camp Casey, but it is long gone. Plan your leave for Hawaii, like Jeanne said. I hate it for you man.

Blues,
Nathan

edited for grammar
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

Everyone seems so damned negative.
I'd be looking forward to emersing myself in a new culture, learning to speak some Korean, meeting new people travelling through Asia on time off.
Man I'd jump at it.:)
But Aussies are like that:ph34r:

For Paige, Why is it

"A Crazy Place"

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm really glad I had the opportunity to meet you and hang before you were sent to a crazy place. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun jumpin and makin new friends. Best of luck and stay in touch!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Well, i have no idea what line of work you are currently in, but remember this: "Every person has Free Will"

Change is good my friend. It usually offers a great potential in contributing to spiritual growth. So, I say... IF you go, make the best of it.

THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON.
What is yours?

Everyone seems so damned negative.

You know, I'm usually pretty positive about anything. And I was when I came over here too. I really went out and saw a lot of things in Korea and got exposed to their culture. And I believe I openly assessed what I thought about Korea based on my experience and not on any expectations or negativity.

I can honestly say now that there is no way I would voluntarily visit this country again. Call it negativity, but it's just based on experience. Some places you like, some you don't. Of course, to be fair, other soldiers love being assigned to Korea, but they are a vast, vast minority.

Blues,
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

What about the exotic food in korea. I heard the cabbage is a special treat.

Actually I've acquired a taste for Korean food and I like it. Yes, even the Kim-chi. But it's not like I'm gonna miss it or anything.

Blues,
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

Look at the bright side. You get to jump your ass off for another 9 months ;)

And to the person that says everyone has free will. Wingnut's (_*_) is owned by the Air Force. They don't allow free will:ph34r:

We need to actually make a jump together before you leave. When are you going to be back in Ogden?Will you be back for the Boogie the 18-20 with the King Air?

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

We need to actually make a jump together before you leave. When are you going to be back in Ogden?Will you be back for the Boogie the 18-20 with the King Air?

Oo Oo Oo.....I'll be there!! I get back on the 15th and I won't miss that one. Then I can pass on that Korea knowledge.;)

Blues,
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

Hey Man,
Sorry to hear that, but lets find some + about it.
* An awesome chance to save up some money, so when you come back here you can buy all kinds of cool toys and jumps for us all ;);)
* A time of learning- you wil be in a totally different place- you can see thigns and learn about the culture there and even a little more about yourself since you will be away from everyone.
* A good chance to travel to some really cool places in the Eastern Hemisphere. When do you think that you will ever get over there again? I am sure that Japan and THailand have some cool places to jump and how many Americans can say they have jumped over there?

You will still have a computer, so you wont miss all of your dz.com friends- we will all still be right here for ya!

You'll have to come back to Ohio to visit and jump at least one more time before you leave!!
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~