CornishChris

Guys: Would You?

I'm thinkin' somebody's hiding their candy.

Gawd, that was a great movie.

IMHO, that girl is a guy, and is hiding his candy. Pity he forgot to hide his adam's apple.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Simple question.

Based on the attached snap shot (probably NSFW) would you do the deed with the individual pictured?

If he found a way to shave off that Adams apple, I'd think about it....

Edit: Damn, Michele beat me to it. LOL
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

There really was no way to write this poll without arousing suspision.

Anyway last night I saw this TV show, or bits of it, called "There's Somthing about Miriam". 6 guys have the opportunity to win the heart of some mediteranean lass. Little do they know that she is a guy and they only find out at teh end of the series after several of them have made out with her... Anyway somehow this made it to air - they had to pay each of the guys about $200K to beable to.

So the short answer is that the picture is a guy.

www.miriamssecret.com

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

I watched that last night too.

He is the most convincing She i've ever seen, i dont think i'd ever pick it, she has been taking hormones and such since she was 11 apparently. I think she's really pretty. That photo isn't the best shot of her though.

Listening to how cocky the guys are is hilarious though.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

Adam left his apple in that things throat.

NO way - No how - nuh Uh - sorry - too bad - so sad - nope - forget it
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Based on that picture posted, this person (he or she or whatever) totally looks like a beautiful latina female, imo. Her face reminds me of my mother when my mother was younger, except my mother was even more gorgeous. (I don't look like her.)

What Adam's apple is everyone talking about? I am attaching a pic from that website that Cornish provided. It looks like a girl to me, except with a little harshness in the face (nose/mouth area). That is where she differs most from my mother, who has high cheekbones, but also has a smaller, softer mouth/jawline, for example.

I must admit that I am a little annoyed that this person looks so great in lingerie. Damn her...er...him! >:(

It's a pity that what we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing

-Pulp Fiction-

I love that line! I have used it quite often myself. It is so true, don't you think? Maybe I should start a thread.
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ