AggieDave

The forgotten few!

Where are our past comrades in posting, the ones that we loved to see post and the ones we dreaded seeing postt?

The ones that really comes to mind is the leather kitty herself: Freaksister, monk, FFF (nevermind, he's posting again), Spectre 210 (well, he's posting under a new name)...there are others...Oh, Merrick (Pammi still posts some)...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Freaksis is doing just fine and actually just delivered a necklace to me this Monday. I owe her a few beers next time in Dallas.

There is even talk of getting her recurrent this year and back to jumping B|
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

There is even talk of getting her recurrent this year and back to jumping

Damn, the cornfields around SD Dallas are no longer safe!:P

Its good to hear she's doing well, I haven't heard from her in about 7 months.

Hey what happened to that chic named RodeoGrl? She was pretty cool.. There is some pita that kinda sounds liker her. But I can't be sure their one in the same. :S:ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Yeah, RodeoGirl was the shit! Too bad someone cool like her doesn't post anymore

i hear ya,.... but luckily we found a chick that is just as cool or cooler... i like to call her sunshine,... and guess what.... sunshine like to do roedo jumps!!!! just ask her she'll tell ya she does.....

as for freaksis, just talked to her the other day,

Skreamer's too good for us plane-dependant jumpers now.

Not too good, my nights are just too busy. :)

What?! Ah so that's why I haven't heard from you in so long! HMPH! You better PM me!

*smooch* Aggiedave :) hehe

Merrick lurks some still, but has been spending his extra time trying to learn investing...we're gonna fix those jump numbers! ;)

It's hard to keep up with the threads these days! I skim as much as I can but I'm usually so far behind I see very few of them!

Pammi

Yea i was thinking about a few peeps ya don't see much of lately. SkydivinFlorida
CountryScrub, McDuck,Hooligan,TandemBrent, Mindcake, You commers know where ya are. Don't make us find you.

Ummm... don't think any of them were around here back in the time frame Dave's referring to...

I miss froggie. And freaksis - although we did see her quite a bit at the dz.com tent in Rantoul last year. B|

SkydivinFlorida
CountryScrub, McDuck,Hooligan,TandemBrent, Mindcake

ROFL - Yeah, never heard of any of them before.

I'm still around some, I try to stick more to the technical and safety forums tho (mostly just lurking) still learning all I can.

Not too good, my nights are just too busy.

Takes him a while to shave all the hair off his palms so it doesn't chafe later that night. ;) LOL

Definitely miss the old crew, those that were around for the first and second versions of dz.com.

Blues,
Merrick

Merrick!

Whats up bro?

You know what I found the other day? The TX/spaceland DZ.com record with us and Scotty. My fiance asked "who was that guy who almost crashed the formation?" I got to say "oh man, that was Merrick, we all laughed about that for a long time..."

B|:P

Chromey is too busy at the school during the day and by night he is ummm out socializin';)
Monk has moved on to other things...teaching folks how to fly airplanes.
I recently sent Freaksis an email and seems she is doing well.
Good to see you Merrick!!:)After a long absence...Jumpermepaula was on the forums. Good to see her back as well.

Hey what happened to that chic named RodeoGrl? She was pretty cool..

Yeah, RodeoGirl was the shit! Too bad someone cool like her doesn't post anymore...

Me & JTVal2 ran off together. We are now happily married and living on an exotic beach. We won the lottery so we spend our days laughing at poor people.

oh rodeao chick... say it isn't so..... you and jtval2.... that terible guy he is aand the wonderful gal you are... soa it isn't so please... my life is now destroyed....... heheheheh..... but did i ever tell you i think i love you....... but in a sisterly kind of way....... sorta the same way i love sunshine...... did you know sunshineis one oawsome chick???? i bet you didn't........ i bet you hate snshine,,,,,,, hate her so much you would say nasty things to her in the shower when it is just the two of you.... oh waits... yuor meds help you with that problem..... hehehehehe

if you don't understand my post well then nevermind... only a few will....

We don't have the internet in our island cottage. We came to the mainland today to pick up some SCUBA gear. We're diving to a sunken ship tomorrow. He's off buying the supplies and i'm doing some shopping at the street markets. Took a little break in this quaint internet cafe. I'm happy beyond my wildest dreams. See ya'll in a few months or so.

We don't have the internet in our island cottage. We came to the mainland today to pick up some SCUBA gear. We're diving to a sunken ship tomorrow. He's off buying the supplies and i'm doing some shopping at the street markets. Took a little break in this quaint internet cafe. I'm happy beyond my wildest dreams. See ya'll in a few months or so.

Fickle woman...:P

FFF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."