Vallerina

The sex thread

Sometimes, it seems like a good idea just to put a wealth of information in one little convenient spot. This thread is for your best advice when it comes to sex (npi.)

I don't know much about sex, so my only advice is know oneself well!!! :)
One of my biggest pet peeves is guys who say that they know how to please a woman. Talk is cheap! If you know how, then get into details of how you can please any woman (remember, one size does NOT fit all. What Susie likes, Sarah doesn't...etc.)

So, give us what you got. Think you know...well, then tell us!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Guaranteed way to make your women scream...

Pull their hair...

I like that kinda thing. My most recent partner would yank the hair on the nape of my neck....it drove me wild. :$

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

A bit of history for the uninformed....

The year is 1947. The current medical consensus states that the clitoris is the center of sexual pleasure in the female. Doctors are still debating whether or not they believe the female orgasm is even possible.

Enter German OB/GYN Ernst Grafenberg. He postulates not only that women are capable of having a clitoral orgasm, but that there also exists an area 3-5 inches posterior to the vaginal opening on the anterior vaginal wall which he believes to be a second concentration of female sexual pleasure. He believes, heretically, that this spot can produce an even more sensational orgasm than clitorally possible. In reference to his last name, the region becomes popularly known as the "Grafenberg spot". It's later shortened to "G-spot".

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen! Find out what they want, rather than what you think they want....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ding ding ding!

Yeah well, i have big ears. Oh and i learnt to breathe through them. That might have helped as well.... ;):D
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Listen! Find out what they want, rather than what you think they want.... :P

Bwahaahaaaaa!!!

Dude, I almost feel bad for you. Your statement is near paradox. Find out what they want and they won't want it anymore :S. [whispers] Pst! What they want, is for you to keep guessing. ;) [/whispers] LOL

Good thread Val, uhm, let's see, sex tip...

Keep laughing, it's good to laugh. Not enough people are laughing in bed together. The combination of different types of 'feel-goods' turns the human body into a bubbling chemistry set.

Especially when you've got a little nerves to contend with. Popular examlpe? Maybe she's not as comfortable with her body as she should be? Make her laugh at the expense of yours or something. (small tip, we think naked females are sexy. Many of them think naked males are funny-looking) ha-ha!

Tell jokes and just be silly starting in. It'll pay off in intensity before you know it... you know, like "Tears are streaming down her face for no known reason" type of intensity.

Good luck! B|
Nick

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Guaranteed way to make your women scream...

Pull their hair... :P:P:P

i'd be careful on that one....a friend of mine was with an older lady once and he decidied to give the hair the ol' tug and pull and well, lets just say the wig came right off thus ending their love making session. as soon as he told me i burst out laughing hahaha, i never let him live it down.

Take them shopping for shoes. While at the mall, stop at that German restaurant for dessert involving chocolate and many alchoholic drinks.

Shoe shopping is yummy. Skip the chocolate crap though, the next store after shoe shopping should be Bath & Body Works, followed by the kitchen gadget store. Round it up with a trip through the McD's drive thru for a mcflurry so i can give you roadhead on the way home.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

So, give us what you got. Think you know...well, then tell us!

I insist on the guaranteed long term contract. Enjoyment is a two way street, and it may take a bit for two people to figure out how they work best together.

If she's still not happy after the 30th time, she's free to go!

so i can give you roadhead on the way home.

Gentlemen, I rest my case. :)

Guys always think that they have to "get to know her needs" and crap like that. There is always a guy who is better looking. She sees him and gets all wound up in 3 minutes just thinking about the possibilites. If it takes all this effort, then you are the wrong guy. Let her fantasize about someone else while you are doing her. That works best. :)