Vallerina

The sex thread

Don't let us carry on doing the same old thing, thinking we're the "Mack" when all you want to do is be done with it, and go to sleep.

I'd rather be ineffective than deceived. :D And those are the same women that complain about how terrible their sex life is.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Maybe this has created a whole new type of "performance anxiety". Recently, Gov. Arnold signed a law in Calif that makes sex with dead people illegal. People in Calif have grown tired of the complaining and gone to the ultimate "whatever you want is fine". "No thanks, I'm going out with a dead chick tonight." :D

Uh, if there is ever any doubt how much guys value "conversation"... :ph34r:

Listen! Find out what they want***

.....shoes, jump tickets and my credit card...

Think I must be missing something :D

you forgot handbags.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

And there is such a thing as "OMG that thing is too damn big!"

If I had a nickel every time I heard this... :D:P

You'd be just as broke as you are now.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Another vote for that being a stupid thing for a guy to say.

Yeah, and guys who say that they're the best at it tend not to be. [:/] The ones who really are the best just want to practice, practice, practice! :ph34r:

What do you think of girls who tell guys that they are all that? They give the best bj, the best...

Most guys are just happy to be getting some. They are certainly going to be complementary to set up a return visit. I can see where the ego gets inflated by good reviews, but not all gals know what they are doing.

Another vote for that being a stupid thing for a guy to say.

Yeah, and guys who say that they're the best at it tend not to be. [:/] The ones who really are the best just want to practice, practice, practice! :ph34r:

What do you think of girls who tell guys that they are all that? They give the best bj, the best...

Most guys are just happy to be getting some. They are certainly going to be complementary to set up a return visit. I can see where the ego gets inflated by good reviews, but not all gals know what they are doing.

Ain't that the truth.

It's not supposed to get you off quickly - it's supposed to build up to it - ALOT.

And then BOOM explosive! - but the company that has to come put the carpet back don't like it very much.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I mean wouldn't a lady appreciate being able to just sit back and relax knowing the job is done right?

That's the thing. The job is never done "right." It's not always about having an orgasm. I do about 90% of the time, but I enjoy it just as much (sometimes more) that other 10%.

Here's one I'll throw out there....

For me, oral sex is the absolute best when I'm pleasing him back. I like it when we're laying on our sides, and he knows the exact amount of pressure to use on me. With oral sex, like everything else, it depends on the alignment of the planets to determine what is the very best pressure, tongue use, finger use, etc. I don't like the exact same thing every time. Even though guys might think that a certain pressure...or doing something with their fingers...will work...it might not on any given day. So, basically, the best sex I've ever had is because we were "in tune" and able to read each other well enough.

That said, I like side to side movements best. ;)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

That's the thing. The job is never done "right." It's not always about having an orgasm. I do about 90% of the time, but I enjoy it just as much (sometimes more) that other 10%.

If I could get off 90% of the time with oral sex I'd be happy. I'm more of a 10% I get off 90% I end up changing rolls and going down on her.

Oral just doesn't do it for me. I enjoy it...but very few women are willing to give you head for more than 30 minutes or longer.

Except this one girl....hmmmmm
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Oral just doesn't do it for me. I enjoy it...but very few women are willing to give you head for more than 30 minutes or longer.

Except this one girl....hmmmmm

See though - the quality is when she can make it lasty as long as she wants.5 minutes - v. forever.

It does get frustrating after about an hour - but it IS worth it.

Guaranteed way to make your women scream...

Pull their hair... :P:P:P

yes please.

Could you plaese explain WHY? What is it about the hair pulling thatis so gratifying?

Guaranteed way to make your women scream...

Pull their hair... :P:P:P

yes please.

Could you plaese explain WHY? What is it about the hair pulling thatis so gratifying?

it's about control... there are certain positions that make a woman naturally submissive.... and to me, that can be super sexy (at times)... pull my hair and let me know that you've got control of me.