Vallerina

The sex thread

Take your time.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes, you gotta be quick, though, like if you're on the stairs at a bar or in a bathroom at a party!

Or the load of jumpers has just exited and the plane needs to land quickly to pick up the next load. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Guaranteed way to make your women scream...

Pull their hair... :P:P:P

i'd be careful on that one....a friend of mine was with an older lady once and he decidied to give the hair the ol' tug and pull and well, lets just say the wig came right off thus ending their love making session. as soon as he told me i burst out laughing hahaha, i never let him live it down.

Na! :S don't listen to him... Getting your hair pulled is fun!! :):);)

This weekend you gotta be at SDC with me.

Hey! I don't have to do anything! I'm my own woman! You can't tell me what to do! :P I'll probably see you there late afternoon on Saturday!

I hope Aimee joins this thread soon! She is the guru, afterall!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Damn you Val for starting this thread. I was out of kittens before I even opened it!

Size does matter.

Hmm.. I disagree. Size is only important if the owner has no talent or desire to learn. And there is such a thing as "OMG that thing is too damn big!"

Take your time.

Sometimes, you gotta be quick, though, like if you're on the stairs at a bar or in a bathroom at a party! :D

True dat!

But let's be honnest with each other. When was the last time you thought much about pleasing the partner during a 'quickie' ? LOL, I mean really, fess up, on the stairs at a bar or in a bathroom at a party... ain't it just a race to the finish? Bwahahaaa!

"I'm opposed to all this Sex on T.V.... I mean, shit! I keep falling off!"
-Ahhh, not sure

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

When was the last time you thought much about pleasing the partner during a 'quickie' ?

It's always about pleasing him and myself. Sometimes, doing things JUST to him pleases me. Sometimes, when the focus is all about me, it pleases him, too. So, even during a quickie, I still think of ways to try to please my partner and please myself.

Sometimes, you gotta be quick, though, like if you're on the stairs at a bar or in a bathroom at a party!

Oh yeah, and in that case.

My tip: Ladies... AstroGlide! Keep it in the purse at all times. You'll thank me the very next time you're playing in the stairs or in the mailroom, or in a tree at the golf course.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Guys, don't tell a woman that you are great at oral sex. It's a big turn off.

OMG, that is so true! I've never gone out with any guy who has told me that in a bar. In fact, while I may continue talking to a guy who says that to me, the door has been closed and I just have the creeps from then on.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If you know how, then get into details of how you can please any woman

I don't know if it works for any woman, but with the exception of oral sex, getting her somehow involved with her own pleasure while shagging is a very good thing. I think that's why they like being on top, they have more control over how it feels.

Speaking of women on top, I have a question for anyone bold enough to answer with personal experience. What's with the choking/sex thing? One of my buddies was telling me about an "encounter" he had last week where she started to choke him, and later put his hands around her throat while she was on top saying "Choke me motherfucker!" I know what it is, but I just don't get it. WTF? Enquiring minds want to know, and you can PM me if you don't want to post.

What's with the choking/sex thing?

For me if I stop breathing shortly before I'm going to do my thing, then the experience is heightened. I've never done the choking thing, but, my guess is that it's going along those lines. It's the same thing with blindfolds and whatnot. If you remove certain senses, the theory is that other ones become more aware. So, if you stop breathing/smelling, then the theory is that you pay more attention to other "feelings."

I haven't read anyone's else's response yet, but here goes mine:

My current boy-toy of 4 years is my one and only sexual partner. However, I started pleasing myself at age 8!!! I've always been very sexually-driven, but also had beliefs that two people should love and/or care for one another to share that.

For me, I think that helped a LOT (helping myself;)) b/c I got to know what I liked and didn't like VERY well, and also what fantasies in my head worked best, etc. I have never had a problem with obtaining the big O with my hunny, several times or more, in fact. Believe it or not, 75% of women have trouble obtaining the big O through normal intercourse (50% of that 75%, though, CAN obtain so through their *own* means or oral).

How I explain being in that *lucky* 25% is that I am VERY comfortable with myself & my partner. We can tell each other what we like and what we don't, and now that's it's been 4 years, we pretty much know, but STILL keep it versatile, and not the same every time; different positions, different times, different places in the house. I think that's important, too. You shouldn't have to "plan" that, though, just go with what you're in the mood for.

So, just to wrap up, my guidelines for a very satisfying and healthy sex life are as follows:

1. Know yourself, and please yourself as often as you want.
2. Be comfortable with your partner and not afraid to direct him/her, or have him/her direct you. I feel this is best done through loving/caring relationships b/c the partners genuinely want to please one another.
3. Think about nothing else but obtaining the big O and what feels good and go with that. Ladies, I mean, don't be worried about if your tummy roles, or how you look b/c that is statistically the BIGGEST reason why women have a hard time, b/c they're too focused on how their bodies look to the men during intercourse and getting in the most "forgiving" position. Trust me, your body looks GREAT to a guy as long as you're ooo'ing and ahh'ing, ladies. No matter what size, shape, etc.

That's my two cents;):P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.