Stacy

Weekend Numbers 11/6-11/7

1*:2:0

One jump with a messican from oklahoma.

Two jumps, one funny 11 way and a 4way.

We made Kris do RW @ ZHills, and he got muffed.

Also came really close to getting thrown out of Chilis on Sat night with Happythoughts, galen, kris, heather, james, and ron. oops. 2 for 1 is NOT always a great idea!

__

0:2:1

Interesting Week, I opened up the DZ bright and Early both today and Saturday, and I spent all day Saturday Trying to keep the dropzone running smoothly. I took three full loads of SL students up, and one poor girl on the first load decided she didn't want to jump today, so I rode the plane down with her, hence the only 2 jumps. That's okay, I did the right thing. Other than that, I spent most of this weekend on the paper-work side of keeping a DZ running, fun fun fun!! :)
=========Shaun ==========

:( : 4 : 1

4 great jumps, 1st of the weeend had me bumping edncless for a first time... then 3 tandem videos and a very interesting night hanging with some jumprs....i will tellyou this...... silly string, ballons, glow sticks, beer, and a hotel room do not mix....lol... i've only seen crazier things at wffc...... i just wish i didn't have to drive back to the dz to edit video today... blah.... i can't even jump while i'm there either.. damn head cold snuck up on me overnight....

Guys, it's humps (or significant thing):jumps:cases owed

:(::(:0

But, I'll be in Marathon on Friday!!

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

:(: :(: :)
Not much interesting this weekend at all. I stayed very close to home and really didn't even accomplish half of what I had planned. No jumps even though the weather was beautiful. Kids come first. At least I didn't OWE any beer, nor did I drink any....I drank wine instead.:)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

0: 3: 0

Great weekend. Had some fun jumps...nice dinners...noice drinks...excellent chocolate cake...gave some DZ.commer's grief. Life is good. B|
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Level 3 of Tandem Progression Saturday afternoon-did good;stood up landing with JM

Level 4 AFF-first sole jump on Sunday-good in freefall;flying canopy alone (with some radio control) kind of scary;landing ok but didn't stand

Life is best lived one jump at a time.

1 week of fun:3:1B|

Got to hang with the wacky Z-hills gang including Stacy, Galen, Heather, Bill, and the infamous Ron. Ron is actually a pretty nice guy in person!:o:)
I finally got home a couple of hours ago and the TSA managed to pop my reserve!>:( I'll post a writeup on it tomorrow when I'm a little less pissed.

Thanks again to the FL crew for showing my some hospitatlity, thanks to Orrin for organizing a kickass RW dive that I actually did well on, thanks to Johnny Gates for getting me my Muff #.:ph34r:

And, yes, I did pay my beer debt. Damn I love the bar at Z-hills.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

TSA managed to pop my reserve!>:(

Damn that sucks.

Maybe that's what you get for blowing me off this summer in Texas not once, but twice;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

1 week of fun:3:1B|

Got to hang with the wacky Z-hills gang including Stacy, Galen, Heather, Bill, and the infamous Ron. Ron is actually a pretty nice guy in person!:o:)

I'm looking forward to meeting all those people in January:)
0:0:0,
Really sore neck so no jumping last weekend, there wil be no jumping next weekend either. Bridgetown Blues Festival is onB| 3 days of non-stop blues music, Yeah BabyB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

:|:2:0

Had a really nice time at Palatka for the Hog Flop Boogie -- didn't compete or stick around for the party -- trying to save/rest up for the Keys next weekend.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?