Stacy

Weekend Numbers 11/6-11/7

0:1:2

I didnt plan to jump today, but i found myself stuck in Mt Vernon MO, and went out to Freefall Express down there. Made one kick ass 2 way! If you have never jumped down there I would suggest it if youre in the Ozarks. Thanks Brian and Lynn. You guys ROCK!!!

2 cases owed for my first jump at Freefall Express, and another one for my first jump on a Triathlon.

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

If this is who I think it is... I believe it's the first time you have ever borrowed my RW suit... That's gotta count for something because I am thirsty. :)

0:8:0

Shot a few tandem videos on Saturday, 1 on Sunday. Put out a few IAD students Saturday and Sunday. Made a fun jump with Bryan and Norm on Sunday.... the video rocks. I'm not sure there anything funnier than one guy giving a kiss pass to another guy especially when the other guy doesn't even know it's coming... hehehehe The video is WAY too funny. Congradulations on your 50th jump Norm. Sorry you had to be broke in like that. Just be glad he didn't deploy your ass after he pulled his toungue out of your mouth! You sick bastards. I love you guys... hehehehehe

Gary "Superfletch" Fletcher
D-26145; USPA Coach, IAD/I, AFF/I
Videographer/Photographer

:(:5:0

Went to RAPA and managed 5 jumps which is not bad considering I had no kit or docs. Thankfully I know the boss there who was excellent in sorting me out with everything I need. Germany in the winter is cold though.
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

1 awesome jump! The time in the tunnel last weekend helped so much! It felt so good to have such control this jump!

Told ya.

Whats next to work on?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

None ya:7:1

Never anyones business, 7 coach jumps, drank a beer.

Got to hang with the wacky Z-hills gang including Stacy, Galen, Heather, Bill, and the infamous Ron.

No video it didn't happen...Ask Ladyskydiver. Can't prove a thing.

Edit:
Why would you want to live in OK again?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

0:5: I'm not telling ;)

Did Ian Bobo's canopy course, and it was great! Who knew I didn't totally suck at landing? :D Anywho, had an off landing on a long spot jump, which was scary and fun at the same time. B| Not a whole lot of drinking for me as I tried to recover from last weekend. ;)

Kelly

None ya:7:1

Never anyones business, 7 coach jumps, drank a beer.

Got to hang with the wacky Z-hills gang including Stacy, Galen, Heather, Bill, and the infamous Ron.

No video it didn't happen...Ask Ladyskydiver. Can't prove a thing.

Edit:
Why would you want to live in OK again?

:D True...so true...gotta love the "no video, didn't happen" rules. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

[:/]:9:0

A fun weekend, we partied it up in Hollister on Saturday, bought beer for screaming across the beerline (ooops) and we had a big barbecue operated by H-town master chef Pop!

Sunday went back to Byron and did another 5 jumps on the Stiletto 135.. I am REALLY starting to like this canopy... Although I am so not done demoing yet..

Is it weekend yet?
Iwan

0:5:1

I didn't jump at all on Saturday due to an injury. But I made it out to the DZ on Sunday despite a sore elbow and did some fun jumps:

- Two hop n' pops.
- A good 3-way freefly jump for my 800th.
- A fun tracking dive for Basehoundsam's 1000th.
- A fun hybrid jump (3-way base, 3 hangers but no stingers or no outside video).

Beer owed (not paid) for doing my 800th jump as well as the first time that I've flown in the base on a successful hybrid jump.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

0 : 5 : 0

only 1 on saturday - blech. hate being at the dz for 4+ hours and only getting one jump... argh..

4 on sunday - including two awesome 4ways - learning experiences for me! thanks chris, lacey, alicia, judy!

this may not be much for you skygods, but we did a 6pt 4way and a 4pt... oh-so-much-fun-for-a-newbie-like-me!!!

tried to get into sitfly position the last two jumps... tried about 7 times total - almost had it once - about 2 seconds .... oh well, try again next weekend!
Michael Hart

...:5:0

3 tandems, two fun jumps. We had a really nice temperature inversion this weekend that made it nice & warm up there. Picture from yesterday attached...me so sexy in my nerd goggles. :P

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Thanks again to the FL crew for showing my some hospitatlity, thanks to Orrin for organizing a kickass RW dive that I actually did well on, thanks to Johnny Gates for getting me my Muff #

You are very welcome Kris. I wish I would have known while you were there that you were the Kris from DZ.com. I had no idea just thought you were some guy named Kris. By the way you managed to spell my name every way but the right one Oren.

C'mon back anytime and we can rebuild the supersonic base.

-OK
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana