Shawndiver

Favorite Flavor Of Pain Killer?

[ I remember the characters talking to me and me responding to them like I was actually part of the show. Weird.

Damn you toooooo????:S

Snorted an oxy 40 mg once and had the same results.:o

Well what can I say the leg didnt hurt and I had all kinds of candy left to experament with.B|

Ended up with a broken kneck from falling out of the shower on my crutches.B|:P:$

I like the 40 oxys. :ph34r:

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

I woke up in the middle of the night once after not clicking for a while and was in agony so I buzzed the nurses and they came in and gave me a tripple shot. It was about that time that I became part of the tv show that was on. I just sort of melted into the tv. I remember the characters talking to me and me responding to them like I was actually part of the show. Weird.

I saw that episode. You should've won an Emmy for that performance!! :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

atavan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That stuff is wicked. Talk about coma in a pill.......

Trust me, the pain I was in the coma would have been preferable. BTW, the didn't give it to me in the form of a pill but rather IV. Quick coma!

I guess I'm an odd ball. I can drink just aboue everyone under the table (except for SM1) but Vicodin really messes me up. After this past surgery I was on Vicoprofen and that really laid me out most of the time.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

morphine baby.... ahhhhh ha ha ha hahhhhh!!!!. i never ake asprin or pain killers, but......... i was in the hospitol in icu a few years back and he hooked me up to the morphine machine. they taped a button to my thumb and every time i pushed it ( 3 minute intervals) i got morphine.......th ats some good shit man...... i'm trying to by the machine now and i recomend you do the same

people see me as a challenge to their balance

cesarean birth of my son= morphine epidural

laying on table in OR, anesthesiast injecting morphine into my spine was asking me to wiggle my toes---so I wiggled my toes, and he injected more---I could still wiggle my toes, so he injected more--I wiggled my toes, all of a sudden my legs were dead and morphine came right up into my head (best experience in my life in regards to "drugs")

Danger, danger...(lungs, heart) ---the purpose of morphine epidural was to be "awake" during cesarean birth- and feel "nothing" from the waist down- and #1 for my son not to be in any way effected. They immediately gave me something (never did find out what) to counteract the morphine-I came to and barfed- and was very itchy for days...
The first week bonding with my son- didn't feel any pain, just a completely warm and wonderful experience.

Otherwise- morphine is good for pain (first few days after surgery) but the effect wears off fast and I prefer demerol in the butt--thanx.

I have recently been prescribed morphine in 12 hr. time released capsules which I find works well for pain relief. Take 1 (30 mg) in a.m. and 1 before bed- :P:P Here in Canada- Tylenol #3 with codiene is highly prescribed- never hear of Percocet- or Vicodin, wonder why:S

SMiles;)

I had morphine right after my shoulder surgery and became combative... not a good thing!! They had the biggest orderly they could find laying across me to keep my from moving and messing up my shoulder and I was trying my best to get my teeth in his neck.... at least that's what they tell me...I don't remember it. Wish they'd gotten video, that would've been good for a laugh!

Most other painkillers that I've been given just knock the edge off... which for me is good enough.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

i took atavan when i went to go get my wisdom teeth pulled.........little tiny pill HUGE memory loss, i don't remember most of the surgery, and that same day. But they also gave me funny gas so who knows.:S
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

tramadol lots of tramadol´s taken whith regular pain killers(to headeche)

Tramadol is a syntetic morphine that dont work as good as clean morphine,but you wont be adict to them,i took thouse up to 6months after surgery,only got odernary morphine at hospital,then tramadol for the rest.

By tramadol it only takes the top of the pain(you will feel sore),but you will feel as you have clean thinking(like you didnt do them),however you dont,example i often couldnt use my short memory,but im an old boy aswell so perhaps its there its stuck(27;))

ps dont drink doing theese drugs,to me it resulted in a sleep,just after 1 beer(human beers= 1/2a pint or 33cl whith 4.6%Vol,not american piss:D:ph34r:)

heal fast

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

ibuprofren.

should be taken whith care,i wont recomend it. i got it 3 weeks in a row untill i got this(dunno the word) belly wounth(inside)making bleed out of my arseB|,doc confiscated thouse pills,and gave me more tramadol:)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

ps dont drink doing theese drugs,to me it resulted in a sleep,just after 1 beer(human beers= 1/2a pint or 33cl whith 4.6%Vol,not american piss:D:ph34r:)

heal fast

hey hey not all of our beer is piss!!

just most of it:P
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

here are my observations, what is your experience

hydrocodone ( didn't do much fo rmy paiin but took the high end off wich is waht i really needed

oxycodone worked butter a dulling the pain than the hydro..

neither made me loopy or gave me a high..... wheni went in for my surgery they offered me a shot of morphine... i turned it down cuz i really don't like shots that much.......

I was on both percocet and vicadon after i had surgery and I have to say that percocet ROCKED. i had a 10 supply and when I was out I asked for some more because it totally numbed my pain and made me feel so good. However, as it such an addictive drug my doctor recommended I just take 4 ibprofen instead :( I can totally see how people get addicted to the stuff.

wheni went in for my surgery they offered me a shot of morphine... i turned it down cuz i really don't like shots that much.......

Wouldn't they have just put it in to your IV?

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)