mouth

Conway could use a few hugs

All of you know Conway lost his mom recently. Being a big strong guy he is he is having a tough time dealing with the hurt. That said I wish I could make the pain go away but we all know we can't...all we can do is love and suport each other, so please lets all show so love to Conway.

<<<>>>

It will never go away but it will get easier.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

(((( Hugs )))) The pain will ease, it just takes a little time. Cherish all the good memories for they are the treasure. From all of us who have lost a loved one...(((( Hugs ))))

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

I'm sorry but I am welling to the max on this. I am trrying to be strong on this but Mom's death is absolutely kicking my ass! I've tried to be as strong as I can be but I'm losing. Lisa is doing all she can as a friend to help. I never ask for help as I can handle anything. I am having trouble with this.
Conway
:|

I've tried to be as strong as I can be but I'm losing.

You are not losing. You're grieving. And what you feel is normal, natural, and appropriate. It's not a matter of strength...it's a matter of being human.

Pm sent, my friend. And prayers and love sent too.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Conway.... You are very strong and you have a huge heart. I've been following your posts. Just remember... you never lose someone. The love, the experiences, the good times that you share with someone close can never be taken away from you. Those are yours. Protect them. Remember the good times and think of her often. Know that she is there looking after you. Hugs, bro.

Conway,

Cut yourself some slack. It's only been 2 months. Grief is healthy. Let it flow. You're grieving the loss of the woman who gave you life and loved you unconditionally your entire life. That will never change. With time you will accept...but never forget. The love will never die, neither will the memories.

In the meantime, you're in my prayers. If you need to talk or vent, you know how to reach me.

Hang in there,
Chris

Hugs from me too, Conway! I can't even imagine how tough this is on you. You've already done so much to honor her memory, I know she must be very proud of you.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Cry and grieve because you really need to do that for a while, sweetie. [:/] It's ok if you are very, very sad, just remember that we are here for you. If you need a friend or anything, please call one of us up. I am not home right now, but if you need anything...I can call or PM you. Please know that we are all thinking about you and wishing that we could help. Just tell us how. :(

I'm sorry but I am welling to the max on this. I am trrying to be strong on this but Mom's death is absolutely kicking my ass! I've tried to be as strong as I can be but I'm losing. Lisa is doing all she can as a friend to help. I never ask for help as I can handle anything. I am having trouble with this.
Conway
:|

Conway - this is natural, and healthy. You need to give yourself time (and permission) to grieve.

I've been there, my friend - I lost both my parents to sudden heart attacks within a 6 year stretch.

All of a sudden you're 5 years old again, and lost. You feel helpless, scared and so very, VERY alone. You wonder how you can go on, without them to guide you.

And what you do, is SURVIVE. You cry, because they've been taken from you, and it hurts SO badly. And that is the most natural thing in the world, my friend.

So.... cry. Let out the hurt. Recognize that she's NOT gone so long as you hold her in your heart.

Remember the good times... the laughter, the smiles, the hugs and kisses.

Remember the bad times... the fights, the arguments.

Remember the whole of her life... and be thankful that she shared her life with you, as I'm sure she was thankful that you shared your life with her.

Close your eyes... open your heart.... and feel her love for you. She's still there, in your heart.... and she always will be.

Let the tears come.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

All of a sudden you're 5 years old again, and lost. You feel helpless, scared and so very, VERY alone. You wonder how you can go on, without them to guide you.

And what you do, is SURVIVE. You cry, because they've been taken from you, and it hurts SO badly. And that is the most natural thing in the world, my friend.

Wow, I could have not said that better! It was 2 years this past week for me that I lost my Mom. (My Dad died twelve years ago). I cried all week like a baby - it hurt, it always will. But the good memories become what you think of, not the sadness. Sometimes you will feel like you are going crazy - you're not! It's part of the grieving process.

Think like I do - when you look up at the stars at night, think of them not as stars but as windows open from Heaven, the light of our loves ones shining out, letting us know they are ok. A friend had sent me a card with that on it and I love it.

God bless you - take care, warm hugs from Illinois!

Peggy

was I just numb or what. Why am I feeling the pain more now? I was ok with it before. Suddenly it pains to even think of her now. I'm at work and should go home. I sat at her desk yesterday to check some invoices and looked up and saw the 2 porceline hummingbirds that some fellow employees put on her desk that she was so fond of. I just lost it. I see shadows out of the corner of my eye as I work around the office from places that I would never see her at work.:|

Dude, I'm really, really sorry. :( Next I see ya I'll give you a hug and buy you a beer.

Everything you're feeling is 100% normal. And yes, initially, time sometimes makes things worse because of all the reminders thrown at you. And also because it takes a little bit for the reality of the whole thing to sink in.

Just remember you have lots of people who care about you very much and will always be there for you when you need it.

Peace bro.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

was I just numb or what. Why am I feeling the pain more now? I was ok with it before. Suddenly it pains to even think of her now. I'm at work and should go home. I sat at her desk yesterday to check some invoices and looked up and saw the 2 porceline hummingbirds that some fellow employees put on her desk that she was so fond of. I just lost it. I see shadows out of the corner of my eye as I work around the office from places that I would never see her at work.:|

Conway... it IS overwhelming, and numbing at first. Your "anchor" is gone, and it's something that is inconceivable to you and the intensity of it all overloads you.

She was there for you your whole life and now she isn't. Regardless of what your brain "knows", that everyone has to die some day, your heart never fails to hope that it's untrue.

For the next while, there are going to be lots of things that remind you of her, and every time will hurt anew. It's natural, and part of the grieving process.

The only advice I can give you is "life goes on". Keep to your normal daily schedule as much as you can. TRY not to dwell on it.

In time, the hurt will fade. It NEVER goes away, but it becomes much more bearable.

Life goes on, my friend....life goes on.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706