sunshine

Talking on the phone in the bathroom

depends on who the person is and WHAT they are doin!

As a general rule: Dont talk on the toilet when you have tax department on the phone!:$

Edit to make sence!

A man who views the world at 50, the same as he did when he was 20, has wasted 30 yrs of his life.

"Muhammad Ali"

And mute if you fart loudly or flush.

As if it wasn't bad enough telling me he was on the toilet. Then he didn't bother to put me on mute when he flushed. Ick ick ick.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I dont' like it. I was talking today and the person told me he was in the bathroom. Ick. Do one or the other. Geesh. Am i weird?

Yes you're weird but that's nothing to do with this thread.

I tlk on the phone in BATHroom all the time esspecially when I'm soaking in a tub. I do not however talk in the toilet (room).
You yanks speak funny:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I have a bath and shower in my bathroom and a toilet in it's own room :P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

...and a toilet in it's own room

Me too. It has been so cold lately, I am glad it isn't that far from the back steps. ;)

Women have to pee every 23 minutes (scientific fact). Therefore, since they are rarely quiet, 14% of all their conversations are done on the toilet. They just pee in stealth mode. Ever heard that little "helicopter" noise while talking on the phone? :)

"vzzzzzzzz... no, ummm...that's the tv set I think..."
:ph34r:

I don't even answer the cell in the restroom at work...
But one time I went in to take a wiz, there was this guy on the toilet in a stall(blastin ass, I might add) and he was obvoiusly on a business call (from the gist of the conversation I took it), and it was a lady he was talking to (he had the volumn up so loud I could hear her talking).
That's kinda' tacky I think.
The guy is shittin' up a storm and talking business on the can!
Hmmmmmmmm.

I talk to my g/f if I am going to make a quick pit stop. I usually warn her and she will put the phone down and check back in a few mins. Always mute when you flush. Unless you want to mess with the telemarketer that is calling you. Carry on small talk with them while you fill up a tall glass of water. Walk to the bathroom and start pouring the water slow enough to sound real into the toilet. When finished, flush. See if they can continue their speech with that going on. I have unraveled many script readers with this tactic. Very funny stuff!

Blue Skies,
Jeremy

Unreal how folks reall think that you DON"T know they are in the BATHROOM.
"tinkle-tinkle-tinkle"
OR
answering question to you with the"UUUUM:(MMAAMAAAA:$......YEH!:o... that's sound good[:/]"
(and trying to go back into the dialog:S)