dgskydive

Good vibes for Eric!!

vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-vibes-

Hope you get well soon Eric.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Guys, this shows that friends and prayer can work. Laurie Girl let me know when he can get visitors. I need to get a copy of the Birdman Video he shot of me!;)
Seriously, thanks to everyone! Eric is a great guy and it is good to know that he will make it. Now let's shower him with cards and come home soon wishes!
Dom

well I must applaud everyone whos kept us informed!
heroes? i dunno . but appreciated by your peers? ABSOFUKNLOOTLY.
as I said I dont know Eric but I am sure that everyone has been glad to have daily updates!
thanks!

its good to hear he's pulling through.
My photos

My Videos

Ditto on what Dominic just said. I can think of no greater show of support to his family than for Eric to be showered with cards bearing postmarks from all over the world . This will show them the vast scale of our "little" community and how we care for our own.

So take a few moments, and a few pennies, pesos or pence for postage and put pen to paper to send Eric and his family a few words of encouragement.

blue skies and GO ERIC!!! :-)

kate

Ok here's the latest...He's stable and his vitals are good, and he's still at 40% oxygen!!! The next surgery is still scheduled for tomorrow...I will let everybody know how that goes!

Keep sending those prayers and vibes, especially tomorrow when he goes into surgery!

I made up a special album of Eric Denney photos.

You can see them HERE.

Oh, BTW, the purpose of the album isn't to sell anything. It's just there for your viewing. I have to put in -some- numbers though because of the way the site is set up.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Just to keep everybody up to date...there's really been no change in Eric's condition, he's stable! But today he needs those prayers and vibes, he's going to be going through a pretty intensive surgery! The docotors are going to attempt to close the incision that they made in his abdomen on Saturday and do some repair work to his legs! I will let everybody know how he's doing as soon as I can!

So, please keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer!

Also, his family asked that I thank everyone for their support!!! And for those that have contacted me about making donations, his family is still thinking on that one...

Thought I'd bump this up, help them gather some more vibes. Even if there are extras, I'm sure the vibe-meister will put them to good use.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

This is one of those unfortunate, but still nice reminders of how big our circles of friends can be. I don't think I ever met Eric on any of my trips to Perris, but many of my freinds know and love him, so I know I'd hit it off with him if we spent any time together.

Knowing him through the Lisa's, Q, LT, Emily & company makes me care a great deal.

Get well Eric, I want to get to know you too.

JP

Any updates to Eric's condition? I should probably send this in a PM, but.... I am driving to CA tonight, if I swing by the hospital to give a card for Eric, should I drop it off at the main reception or the Adult ICU reception?

take the time to appreciate the people around you.

Eric's surgery went well, they were able to close the incision that they made last Saturday. Although, they will need to do another in approx. 2 weeks. They still haven't been able to do anything with his femur...because they can't have him in surgery for such an extended period of time.

His family wanted me to thank everyone for their support...and as soon as he's out of ICU they will allow visitors...