wingnut

weekend numbers...

okay so i didn't see any of them up yet... is everybody still atthe dz?? well greene county was a great time, had lots fun!!!

:) : 4 : 1

got a great cros country in 7 miles out on saturday played around under canopy with phreezone, i tell ya realy wierd to have some one chiling at the nose of your canopy... to bad we couldn't ge the dock though, got some great but slightly out of focus stills and got to video a great 3 way hybrid with daizey, burried and kelel01... all in all a great weekend

quote of the weekend- just before exit standing on the tail gate kelel01 says "what the fuck are we doing?" and then they exit....so funny!!!

p.s. i got to hear the psyco chicks voicemails, oh my god, that shit was funny!!!!!! they do so need to get posted!!!

One sweet boogie:2:1

SGC rocked this weekend!!

2 very cool jumps-one attempted 5 way that fell apart but rebuilt and 1 awesome hybrid with kelel01 and buried with wingi videoing. So much fun! One of the highlights was definitely Kelly yelling "what the fuck are we doing!?" right before she gave the count! haha.

All in all the boogie was a blast - I wish i was rich and could afford to jump more! Oh well, I had a blast hangining out with kelel01, lounging in wingi's RV for 5 hours with kelly, holding my tent up so it wouldnt collapse anymore during the storms, cruising the streets of Xenia with Kelly and Sunshine while blasting greenday, searching for wildcards freebag, falling off phreezone in the hanger, consuming acohol, and just seeing and meeting everyone! And thats not even half of all the fun i had all weekend! Defintiely a good time!

*daizey*

I think us folks in Oz were just being slack on the numbers front this week...

[:/]:8:0

5 formation loads on Firday - 34 & 36 ways - to celebrate Dave Ruckert's 34 years in skydiving.

3 jumps on Saturday with my new 4-way team before the winds picked up to "I don't fancy landing in that" levels.

For those that don't have the explanation taped to their monitor - and why not? - the numbers are humps : jumps : beer owed. Humps can be replaced by any event notable enough to have made CNN.

had one hell of a time at the WTS boogie.
Thanks to Dave for the canopy coaching and the swooping contest!
Got to hang out with Ianmdrennen for a while, and we showed him how we party.
Got to meet Jumpergirl and Upandownshop.
11 jumps in three days.
my first reserve ride [:/]
and just one kick ass time.

sweet!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

:$:S[:/]:4:1

1 - fun 4 way jump on friday evening and 3 jumps for a 4 way comp on saturday...

I rode the plane down twice... the second time it was pooring down rain when we landed (sometimes its a good thing to land with the plane...) I ended up with a wet dog... cause Karma was tethered outside... I felt sooo bad... :S

I cleaned house on sunday... and met my friend suzanne for dinner... she was passing through town for the night and seriously what kind of friend would I be if I let her eat alone... B|

today I was going to head back to the DZ but the layer of clouds convinced me to stay at home... and keep my dog company...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

B|:[:/]::(

I have a sprained neck. Aw well, I wasn't sky-jumpin' anyhoo...:|

Things are lookin' mighty bleak. It looks like 141 might be my final resting place for jump numbers, but I sure hope not.

Um, on a positive note...Ohh! I did get to stay in my pajamas all weekend! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

8 miles out for the crosscounty:9:paid plus some

Great weekend. Thanks Lee and Jim for letting us play at SGC this weekend with the CASA. The dinner Saturday night was EXCELLENT, the vibe was perfect and I was looking at the organized dives and they were just sweet all around. Well over $700 was raised for Jump for the Cause. Save those boobies!!

Spence, I'll be seeing you and the RoamingDZ crew again soon. Keep me in the loop on your plans for this fall and summer!

Special thanks to Beezy Shaw and Hiper USA for the Nitro 120 demo canopy. I am having a BLAST on it.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Got to hang out with Ianmdrennen for a while, and we showed him how we party.
Got to meet Jumpergirl and Upandownshop.

Was good meeting all of you. Didn't even know he was Upanddownshop until the day I left!!!

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

That is a great pic! Kelly owes beer for that one!! B|

0:a bunch: yah probably! B|

I had an awesome time with everyone this weekend! Thanks to everyone who jumped with me and put up with my mediocre freefly skills. I feel like I made a lot of progress this weekend! yay! B|
Cant wait to do it again!

>:(:4:B|
1 2 way sitfly which quickly turned into a 1 way; 1X4 way round which I quickly turned into a terminal mud-wrestling contest; 2 weird ass birdie-turns-into-gorilla attempts, which I both turned into humping contest. I'm ready for the Nationals in the Funneling category!B|
Met a bunch of cool people and had an amazing week end.:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

:)
First jump outta a Twin Bonanza/Cessna...:)
Discovered I am an Otter Brat, and I'm spoiled rotten!!!! :P :D

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Just got home from the SGC boogie. What a freakin' blast! B| There are too many highlights to mention, as I need to go to bed now. :D

Numbers:

:$:3 (I'm poor right now :D): 2

Only did 3 jumps, but they were all great! And meeting everyone was awesome! I met Sundevil, TCNelson, Buried, Adrock, Wildcard451, kansasskydiver, ifallfast, wildblue and probably others that I'm too tired to remember. (7 hours of sleep in three days will do that to you. :D

Beer owed for first time jumping at SGC (loved it!) and first time hanging on a hybrid. :) Also did a jump with Doublespock. Thanks, PJ! B|

I miss everyone already! :( It was great hanging with Daizey, Phree, Wingnut, Sunny, Chaoskitty, Spence, RastaRicanAir, Alanab, Justi and all the new people I mentioned before! What a great group we had there! :)
And of course, thanks to Alana and Justi and the staff at SGC for all the HARD WORK! B|:)

Lovin' ya! :)

lots (of hugs) :3:1

Lots and lots of hugs from friends. Only did 3 jumps, but they all rocked!! Owe beer for my first jump on my new canopy!!

I love SGC. Hanging out with old friends and new ones. Highlights include: The trip to the store with Daizey and Kelly - coke and a tomato makes a great snack!! Laughing so hard i puked, Justi being a super sweetie and giving me some slinks. Wingnut taking care of my sleeping arrangements again - seems to be a habit at boogies. Hanging with Phree - the bestest brother in the whole world. Surprising everyone at 1:00am friday night cause ya'll thought i wasn't coming. Cspence trying to auction off my towel. Well thats all i can remember right now, but i have a feeling someone will start an SGC boogie highlights thread tomorrow.

Oh, and thanks so much to my kidnapper for making me go to the boogie. I am the best car companion ever!!!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!