ladyskydiver

Weekend Numbers

4 (guys who wore pro-tecs out to a karaoki bar sat night :)

i LOVE Kapowsin...just wish the clouds would go away more often..

oh yeah 2:)time to study for the b,c & d tests

:$:1:0
One jump as weather crapped out, on the upside it was my dad's gf's first skydive so we made it a 4-way (dad tm) plus camera....she loved it.
My boy got his pilot's lic. the other week....very proud;) No excuses for being a whuffo now matey!!!
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

I know this is late (monday evening here)

0:0:0

Is it normal to want to kill anything moving when it's been over a month since your last jump????B|

BTW....Does it ever stop snowing over there, guys????? You poor bastards!!!

[:/]Then again, I have to pray that it's not raining the day I do go to the dz!

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

:D Yes, it does stop snowing...eventually.

Wisconsin weather loves to mess with people, however. On Thursday and Friday, it had been 50F. On Saturday, we had a high of 22F with high winds and snow. On Sunday, we had a high of 19F.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Wisconsin weather loves to mess with people, however. On Thursday and Friday, it had been 50F. On Saturday, we had a high of 22F with high winds and snow. On Sunday, we had a high of 19F.

WELL! Paint me green and call me gumby. Just like four seasons in one day! *giggles*

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

Well now that I know what the numbers mean I can post
2:5:1
Does the wife count??: 5 excellent jumps: 1 case for my conversion to my rig.
:D:D
My Life Rocks, How's yours

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

2:6:0
Finally had good weather her in TX. Did some cool hybrids with snowflake and 78rats and i think i finally got the backlslide out of my sit. Now if i could just slow down a little. . . :D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Keith Meller made a comeback skydive

Lori, that's the greatest news! I'm looking at that picture, and I've jumped with 6 of the 9 people there (but not you, YET). A big hello to Emily and Hudoba!

I was on the night 10 way with Keith when he got injured. I am so very, very glad he is back in the air. Wow. That's just great.

JP

Oh, my numbers! :)

Two jumps Friday, 8 jumps Saturday, 5 jumps Sunday.

Walk into the hangar Saturday, the first guy I see is Hookitt, and he says "Dude, what's up with the lizard?":ph34r:

Did a bunch of good RW Saturday, an 11-point 5 way with pieces turning, and a STUPENDOUS sky-fighting FF jump with Hookitt. He takes me head-down out of the KingAir, lets go and I'm driving into him chest to chest. He puts his hand on my chest and pushes me back, but I'm not getting the clue. Then he does this "BY THE POWER OF GREYSTOKE" Freefly sorcerer shazam move that got me the hell off him in a hurry. While I'm flailing like a drunk monkey he comes in a Spock-docks me and gets a leg dock while he's at it. It's on video, so it happened.

Sunday I taught a block in groundschool towards my Coach rating, and after flew camera on a RW 10 way and an 8 way. ChopChop was there with Scott (?) and we had a righteous three way head down/sit freefly jump where we were all arms-reach right to breakoff.

We got a new pair of jumpers from Michigan, Mark and Farrah, who were in hog heaven cause it was like 70 degrees, green grass and blue skies. I went right through my 400th jump, didn't do anything special cause I didn't want to slow down and arrange anything.

The lizard is thoroughly punified. (made puny:ph34r:)

0:0:0.

Canuck, you are crazy. It was cold enough to freeze the balls off of a polar bear this weekend. I wasn't about to jump for anything.

Haven't heard the story about Peter and the restraining order. Have the courts told him to stay at least 50 yards away from those slurry bombers?
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

0:6:3.1

0: giving that up for a while, waste of time and energy

6: using the above mentioned time for this

3.1 1.got my A license
2.First solid Sit
3.first two way
.1 the .1 I owe John a beer cuz he was
filming me and had to cut away from a shitty
line twist!!!

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Whoohoo! Congrats on your 'A'!B|B|

10:1:0

10 fingers frozen to the bone.
1 jump, knowing it'd be stupid cold but I did it for karma. Filled the load so a new student who was aching for his second jump could go up. I was in his spot so very recently - and occasionally still am! Didn't think he should go home disappointed.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein