kelel01

Weekend numbers

0:4:0

Me and two friends entered a freefly mini-comp and came last :P But we were the most junior team competing and have only done about 25 jumps together so we learnt a lot. Lots of fun!!

It was a real eye opener to how much we still have to learn in terms of sitflying (it was a head up competition only,....no headdown allowed)

1:0:0 and 1

one three way at lake wales and.....

whirr cough sputter....Aircraft Emergency!!

We all heard the left engine wheeze to a stop, put our helmets on check alt (2500'), prepared to bail...pilot yelled buckle up. Landed 1 engine on the Great Barrier Otter (Paul's plane)

Kudos to John (the pilot) for a great steep rt hand approach.

Man that engine smelled fried.

"You did what?!?!"

MUFF #3722, TDSM #72, Orfun #26, Nachos Rodriguez

YOU GETTING PIED BITCH;)

Congrats on the 100th bro. Thats fucking awesome.

7 jumps.

Did a rodeo that hit 208mph.:)2 tracking dives, the rest were sitflying.

Got a new canopy-BEER I know.
She is fucking beautiful.

Very hot weekend, but as always it was a blast.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

0 : 2 : 2

Beer owed for my first jump from a Cessna! Also a new dropzone for me. Despite the weather, had a great time at Goshen. Nice place! Great people! :)

Owie, rain hurts!! >:( No more 10k freefalls in the rain for me! :(

Yay! I made it to 50 jumps!! B|
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

B|:13:1

Had a fun and varied weekend of jumping.. 4 tandem videos, 1 AFF, 1 birdman (beer time), 2 freefly, 1 RW, videoed a speedstar and 3 freefly outside video.. Got some great pictures! :)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

0:0:0

decided to take the weekend off from jumping and spend time with wuffo friends and broken friends (justi).
went out in columbus friday night, then went down to visit athens for the rest of the weekend. totally relaxing and tons of fun!

:$:S:D:P:)

Ben, that's the kind of humping I'd like to see photos of. Worst case, drawings will do...>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

HUMPS (or some other significant number): JUMPS: CASES OWED

0:2:0

Got back in the air for 2 sit jumps. It was good to see my friends in Thomaston again, too. All-in-all, not a bad weekend! :)

It was good to see you Kelly!! MIssed you!!
?:$:9:0
7 awesome free-fly jumps
2 belly jumps
0 cases owed!!!
fantastic weekend!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

0:3

The weather was not condusive to jumping this weekend. On Sunday it cleared a little but not much. 1 Hop and Pop from 3000 and 2 jumps from 6000 feet.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

took many photo... a 70 mil movie too! :P
How zit going Nico?

I'll be over for a screening.
'Zit going, Ben, 'zit going.:P

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

:):5:0

Told my boss I WOULD be jumping on Sunday for the Leap for Lupus benefit. Got to do 5 jumps with an amazing bunch of women. Late Sunday we set a new Washington state womens record at 25. Valinda made all the jumps with us and it was terrific to see her in the air with us. Way to go .

We had gobs of fun.. and SuperBarbie was along on every jump but no Barbie passes were made.:D

Told my boss I WOULD be jumping on Sunday for the Leap for Lupus benefit. Got to do 5 jumps with an amazing bunch of women. Late Sunday we set a new Washington state womens record at 25. Valinda made all the jumps with us and it was terrific to see her in the air with us. Way to go.:D

Yay! You guys got it! Congrats.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke