kelel01

Weekend numbers

4:4:0

Four new Blow Joe Society initiates. Welcome to BJ Pi, BJ 6 point 9, BJ 27 and Kelly, who can't have One, 1, or Juan and doesn't want Uno.

Four fun skydives - two working on back tracking, one Blow Joe jump and an eight way tracking dive where I tried my damnedest to take out Nick, then docked on his arm and flew with him for awhile.

A most excellent weekend. B|

Now Sunny you could never be trailer trash. At least in my book

Come back to SDC sometime so you can see my new trailer. I even bought annoying pink material today so i can make slip covers and curtains!! I'm thinking of calling it the Sunshine Lounge.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

[:/]:6:1

At Snohomish on Saturday, two fun 2-ways and a cross-country that ended really scary. :S

Schlepped out to Blue Skies today and did a 3-way, 4-way, and 2-way and had a blast being out there for the Leap for Lupus event, jumping out of the Super Otter, and watching the attempts at the NW womens' record. Not sure if they hit it today, they were still trying when I left.

:D for first jump at Blue Skies.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

58, 8, 1

58 bucks I just spent on film development for one day of jumps. jeesh... still cameras cost A LOT of money!!!!!

8 great jumps at Skydive Midwest. I'm having a blast out here. Andre runs a great show. Sweet king air, great people, and really good flyers. Good shit.

Bought beer for my first jumps at Midwest. Yay! :D:P

8 great jumps at Skydive Midwest

:o People actually got to jump here this weekend???????? I'm always the last to know!

0:0:0

Whoopee.

Oh hell yeah! Did a ton of tandems!! Couldn't believe how fast they were pumpin em all out. For all the work they had, their staff was so freakin proficient, they got em all done well before sunset and managed to get some fun jumps in. I'm way impressed by this place. Lovin it. You should come out and make some jumps with us. I think they have a ton of tandems on Tuesday too. :)

Man! I can't believe you guys had good weather!!!! Grrrrr!!!!! I've been meaning to check it out there, too!!! I hear GREAT things about it!

It's time to go sit in a corner and cry now!

Bummer you guys didn't get much jumps in. Aren't you close by? We had some really high clouds yesterday, but it was totally jumpable. And today was gorgeous! [:/] Oh well... wrong place, wrong time I guess. Check this place out, you will not be disappointed. ;)

Your jumps number got me into a time warp...

Top 10 singles in 1983:
10. Down Under - Men·At·Work
9. Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
8. Beat It - Michael Jackson
7. Total Eclispe Of The Heart - Bonnie Tyler
6. Do You Really Want To Hurt Me - Culture Club
5. Say It Isn't So - Hall & Oates
4. All Night Long - Lionel Richie
3. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
2. Time (Clock Of The Heart) - Culture Club
1. Every Breath You Take - Police

Carry on people.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

WTF are you talking about Frenchy? Did you ever hook up with Dan? I think he was just your type :)

Nope. I was too busy skygodding.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

0:0:0

I didn't jump this weekend. We got weathered out on Saturday and I poisoned myself with Te-Kill-Ya Saturday night and spent most of the day today suffering. I will never drink Te-Kill-Ya again ... until the next time of course. ;)

Not sure how many people will be out on Monday (I'm guessing only Cessna numbers), but I'll likely head out to the DZ tomorrow to see about doing a jump or two.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over