ACMESkydiver

That pic you look at to make the happy feelings come back

Damn I'm getting soft. I soooooooooo want to post the most perverted, disgusting pic I can think of, but I just can't make myself do it.

Instead, here is one of my favorites. Four of the most beautiful, sexiest women on the planet who put their butt prints, lip prints, and autographs on top of my canopy.

I miss them.

Walt

I keep this one as my background at work just to remind me how cute they are because they are usually running around screaming making me wonder if they are really as sweet as I thought!! (how's that for a run on sentence!!)

Of course it is time to put two of their newer pictures together, but I'm a procrastinator.

Edited because I'm an idiot and forgot to hit upload!!>:(

Damn I'm getting soft. I soooooooooo want to post the most perverted, disgusting pic I can think of, but I just can't make myself do it.

Instead, here is one of my favorites. Four of the most beautiful, sexiest women on the planet who put their butt prints, lip prints, and autographs on top of my canopy.

I miss them.

Walt

Please tell me, you rent out your canopie and that it comes with a satisfactory sniff guarantee!

Nice to meet you toot!

Heres mine,

The first is of my ex-girlfriend and I on spring break a year ago in Acapulco. We are still great friends and may get back together, but we'll see.

The other is me and my friends rafting the Royal Gorge River in Colorado earlier this summer....

The next one is of my dad and step-mom when they came up to school for the michigan vs. michigan state game....for having never played beer pong, they were really good....the funny part is my dad is a minister, so we drank for him....I love him, hes awesome

Lastly, is the my fraternity lineage. From left to right it goes, My grand-little bro, my little bro, my grand-big bro, my big bro, me.....
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

I've posted this one before, but it always makes me smile. It was taken last Thanksgiving shortly after my nephew in my lap survived brain surgery. That was the best Thanksgiving for my family ever!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

here are 2 of mine that i have at work with me.

southmolleisland.jpg - a picture i took during spring break in australia. i climbed to the top of the island where our resort was while the other "spring breakers" just sat around. it was a breaktaking view from up there.

daniela.jpg - THE picture. this is my girlfriend daniela. it's the picture i have taped to my monitor at work. always looking at it:)