Snowwhite

Gold Coast, you there?

Sidearm is a Sig P220 .45 And the long iron is a Saiga (AK Variant) in 7.62X39. It is made at the Izmash plant where the real Kalashnikov rifles are made. It is all there was, it is long and heavy but I liked it. I love the sound of a long throw bolt action compared to a .223. I am going to purchase a M4 when I get back to a dealer. Word is in Baton Rouge the FBI came and bought up all the good stuff from all the police supply shops in town, so I might have to order it.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Hi all,
From this old fart skydiver from the ol' Cottonbelt Council Daze my best to all!! The South shall rise again!!!! 'Gonna be one hell of a survivors boogie!! What ever it takes, $$$, manpower or whatever to keep this DZ on the charts, I'm committed. Just keep me posted and I'll do what I can!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Jumpers that I have spoken to or KNOW are safe:
Paul Cozic, Donna Speight, Adrienne Ramsey, Tim Todaro, PJ Tavernit, Jason Jerusalem, Mel Richard, Julie Golden and Chloe, Nick Bryant, Lynette Botha, Phyllis Kyle, Eduardo Alfaro, Andre Lee, Mike and LeAnne Igo, Chad and Veronica Craven, Tony Collado and Chantalle, Luis Hawkins, David and Dee Fortner, Jude Chavin, Ben and Malinda Crowell, Tammy Tommaseo, David and Becky Layne, Paul Cruz, Kreg Hoag, Jana and Jeremy, Christina and Al, Jennifer Jones, Jean Underwood, Dewey and Carolyn Murren, Julie Hugel, Nagel Ledet, Mike Brown, Jesse Baroque, Sinclair, Travis and Debbie, Phil Baxter, Dr. Kelvin, Dale McLemore, Martin and Robin Swords, Jeff Phillips, Kin Ducote, Steve and Jeff Ryan, Chile Relleno and lovely wife, Craig Crosier, Lightening Bill, Mie erlec, Brian and Jen Myers

Those that passed away:
Brooe Schultz's dad

Those I don't know about:
GD, Graham, Kevin Tassin, Mark Garatie, Diane Berkshire, Doc and Tammy Miller

Those I know are now homeless that are listed above:
Paul Cozic, Tony Collado and Chantalle, David and Dee Fortner, Tim Todaro, Julie Golden, Jeff Phillips, Lightening Bill, Kreg Hoag, Christina and Al, Julie Hugel, Phil Baxter, Dr. Kelvin, Steve and Jeff Ryan, Craig Crosier

Please continue to send out your hopes to all of those affected. For those of you that are in contact with our homeless and jobless, please refer them to the sticky on this forum where people are offering up their homes for folks to stay. For the most part, most have a safe place to stay now, but may need to relocate for work. Thanks so much!!!
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Just in case this information got lost in the sticky post.

I have a spare room with it's own bath here in Colorado.

I have three cats and three dogs and one teenage son.

Welcome to stay as long as needed.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

>Those I don't know about:
GD, Graham, Kevin Tassin, Mark Garatie, Diane Berkshire, Doc and Tammy Miller

Anyone - can the first and last names for GD and Graham (and Doc?) be provided along with the last known locations for all? Thanks.

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

Paul Cozic, Donna Speight, Adrienne Ramsey, Tim Todaro, PJ Tavernit, Jason Jerusalem, Mel Richard, Julie Golden and Chloe, Nick Bryant, Lynette Botha, Phyllis Kyle, Eduardo Alfaro, Andre Lee, Mike and LeAnne Igo, Chad and Veronica Craven, Tony Collado and Chantalle, Luis Hawkins, David and Dee Fortner, Jude Chavin, Ben and Malinda Crowell, Tammy Tommaseo, David and Becky Layne, Paul Cruz, Kreg Hoag, Jana and Jeremy, Christina and Al, Jennifer Jones, Jean Underwood, Dewey and Carolyn Murren, Julie Hugel, Nagel Ledet, Mike Brown, Jesse Baroque, Sinclair, Travis and Debbie, Phil Baxter, Dr. Kelvin, Dale McLemore, Martin and Robin Swords, Jeff Phillips, Kin Ducote, Steve and Jeff Ryan, Chile Relleno and lovely wife, Craig Crosier, Lightening Bill, Mie erlec, Brian and Jen Myers

Those that passed away:
Brooe Schultz's dad

GD, Graham, Kevin Tassin, Mark Garatie, Diane Berkshire, Doc and Tammy Miller, Diane Engel

Paul Cozic, Tony Collado and Chantalle, David and Dee Fortner, Tim Todaro, Julie Golden, Jeff Phillips, Lightening Bill, Kreg Hoag, Christina and Al, Julie Hugel, Phil Baxter, Dr. Kelvin, Steve and Jeff Ryan, Craig Crosier

Please continue to send out your hopes to all of those affected. For those of you that are in contact with our homeless and jobless, please refer them to the sticky on this forum where people are offering up their homes for folks to stay. For the most part, most have a safe place to stay now, but may need to relocate for work. Thanks so much!!!
My Pink M

Has anyone heard from Mike Clayton?

Chile, I'm trying to get ahold of Clayton..we just spoke recently too:(...no answer on the cell which is the only # I have but just like Kreg, they can only make outgoing calls and not receive incoming calls[:/] Anyone who knows his status, please report it to this thread...please...[:/]

We would like to extend our prayers to those on Laurel's list, both those unreached and homeless. We would also like to let it be known that if there are any skydivers in the Baton Rouge - Hammond area that need any help, please contact us. The two of us live alone in a very basic but spacious five bed room home and have room to spare. We were also without power and phone until just recently and are just catching up on all the news. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Joe and Red
[email protected]
Joe:225-933-5164

Paul Cozic, Donna Speight, Adrienne Ramsey, Tim Todaro, PJ Tavernit, Jason Jerusalem, Mel Richard, Julie Golden and Chloe, Nick Bryant, Lynette Botha, Phyllis Kyle, Eduardo Alfaro, Andre Lee, Mike and LeAnne Igo, Chad and Veronica Craven, Tony Collado and Chantalle, Luis Hawkins, David and Dee Fortner, Jude Chavin, Ben and Malinda Crowell, Tammy Tommaseo, David and Becky Layne, Paul Cruz, Kreg Hoag, Jana and Jeremy, Christina and Al, Jennifer Jones, Jean Underwood, Dewey and Carolyn Murren, Julie Hugel, Nagel Ledet, Mike Brown, Jesse Baroque, Sinclair, Travis and Debbie, Phil Baxter, Dr. Kelvin, Dale McLemore, Martin and Robin Swords, Jeff Phillips, Kin Ducote, Steve and Jeff Ryan, Chile Relleno and lovely wife, Craig Crosier, Lightening Bill, Mie erlec, Brian and Jen Myers, Mike Clayton, Diane Engel

Those that passed away:
Brooke Schultz's dad

GD, Graham, Kevin Tassin, Mark Garatie, Diane Berkshire, Doc and Tammy Miller,

My Pink M

Unfortunately physically I'm unable to help cause i live in Europe but I'm sending all my vibes and love your way guys!

My deepest sympathy goes out to everyone involved in this tragedy!

Take risks not to escape life but to prevent life from escaping

RkyMtnHigh,
good to hear from you that Mike C. is alive and still kickin, I'll pass that news on to Kreg he was worried about'im.
Kreg passed thru here with his brother-n-law on their way to Gulfport, MS with clothing and asst'd supplies for his roomie and neighbors.
We treated a early dinner, figured it was the last good meal they'd see for a few days...
We were right, they've been subsisting on MRE's and Red Cross meals.
Kreg sounded like he was on the verge of tears when he called me after they arrived and he got a firsthand look at the aftermath.
He and his Roomie lost everything.............. :(
His roomie is going to stay behind and help get the radio station back online and Kreg is going to stop by again on his way back to Florida and then back to work.

I'm home (obviously) and everything is hunkydory, nothing that work and money can't fix. I'm gonna be home loner than I originally planned, I pulled a muscle in my back while clearing trees and storm debris. But I heal fast;)

You staying sober? You still in love? I hope so, very dearly I hope so, you need both!
Thank you for playing secretary for me, Give my regards to the Bros and your other half.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

RkyMtnHigh,
good to hear from you that Mike C. is alive and still kickin, I'll pass that news on to Kreg he was worried about'im.
Kreg passed thru here with his brother-n-law on their way to Gulfport, MS with clothing and asst'd supplies for his roomie and neighbors.
We treated a early dinner, figured it was the last good meal they'd see for a few days...
We were right, they've been subsisting on MRE's and Red Cross meals.
Kreg sounded like he was on the verge of tears when he called me after they arrived and he got a firsthand look at the aftermath.
He and his Roomie lost everything.............. :(
His roomie is going to stay behind and help get the radio station back online and Kreg is going to stop by again on his way back to Florida and then back to work.

I'm home (obviously) and everything is hunkydory, nothing that work and money can't fix. I'm gonna be home loner than I originally planned, I pulled a muscle in my back while clearing trees and storm debris. But I heal fast;)

You staying sober? You still in love? I hope so, very dearly I hope so, you need both!
Thank you for playing secretary for me, Give my regards to the Bros and your and other half.

Just talked to Kreg a few mins ago..he can call out but not receive calls so I pick 'em up when I can..Wayne is so grateful to be alive!!! Wayne and his dogs swam to survival!!! as the tidal waves overcame his house! The stories he told me last night would make the hair on your arms stand straight up! He is so lucky to still be here. Kreg found his baby blanket today...one of those sentimental things you just can't replace. He has much of GYC in his yard which cracked me up! since I spent so much of my childhood sailing there..and now it's gone, but in a friend's yard. Go figure:S This is a long process of recovery..

As far as D and I ...he's still the best thing that's ever happened to me! He keeps me straight! Thank GOD for that! ;) As far as me playing secretary for you on here and RB website, no problem..it was my pleasure!:)Katee

Well I live in Hattiesburg Mississippi and we got hammered. Katrina went right up 59. I have some video I will post, that was taken around 10-11 am.
There are very few houses in this area that aren't damaged. We live in an area that has 50-90 pine trees. The ones that weren't pushed over, snapped in the middle and became spears.

Many of the houses in my neighborhood had two or three trees go through the house to the foundation. I have one neighbor cut tree limbs inside his house, so he could get from one room to another.

No one in south miss had power. I got my business power today and my house Sat. The only reason I got my house so quickly is my proximity to the hospital.

But we are all alive. I am glad Gold Coast Survived.

Mike Igo needed some luck!

I don't know if anybody remembers Hurricane Frederic in 1979. Frederic came ashore at Dauphin Island with 135 mph winds. Basically wiped out every single beach front house all the way east to Gulf Shores. My cousin who has a house on the west side of Mobile Bay about halfway between Mobile and Dauphin Island said that the storm surge from Katrina was higher than Frederic. :o :S His home got swamped and part of the roof ripped off, with him, his wife and three kids inside! :S There's 3 feet of mud in there now. [:/]

Guess they didn't think it would be that bad with Katrina's eye coming ashore more than two state lines over.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The smell after water damage can be completely over powering. -And dangerous, so be careful. The air is often filled with mold spores that can deteriorate your lung tissue.

Excellent remark. Black mold can kill and so can the other illnesses you can get from sewage and chemical exposure. Please be careful and get your shots for TB, Hepititis, etc...
My Pink M

We would like to extend our prayers to those on Laurel's list, both those unreached and homeless. We would also like to let it be known that if there are any skydivers in the Baton Rouge - Hammond area that need any help, please contact us.

Same here, if anybody need a place to crash I have a spare bedroom also. I work nights so they basically have the place to themselves.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!