Snowwhite

Gold Coast, you there?

Christina, I am *so* glad you left...and all that stuff? It can be replaced. You, Al, and the animals can't.

Blessed be, Christina...

My prayers are still being sent for all the hurricane victims, especially those who belong to the sky family.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Jumpers that I have spoken to or KNOW are safe:
Paul Cozic, Donna Speight, Adrienne Ramsey, Tim Todaro, PJ Tavernit, Jason Jerusalem, Mel Richard, Julie Golden and Chloe, Nick Bryant, Lynette Botha, Phyllis Kyle, Eduardo Alfaro, Andre Lee, Mike and LeAnne Igo, Chad and Veronica Craven, Tony Collado and Chantalle, Luis Hawkins, David and Dee Fortner, Jude Chavin, Ben and Malinda Crowell, Tammy Tommaseo, David and Becky Layne, Paul Cruz, Kreg Hoag, Jana and Jeremy, Christina and Al, Jennifer Jones, Jean Underwood, Dewey and Carolyn Murren, Julie Hugel, Nagel Ledet, Mike Brown, Jesse Baroque, Sinclair, Travis and Debbie, Phil Baxter, Dr. Kelvin, Dale McLemore, Martin and Robin Swords, Jeff Phillips, Kin Ducote, Steve and Jeff Ryan, Chile Relleno and lovely wife, Craig Crosier, Lightening Bill, Mie erlec, Brian and Jen Myers, Mike Clayton, Diane Engel, Doc and Tammy Miller

Those that passed away:
Brooke Schultz's dad

Those I don't know about:
GD, Graham, Kevin Tassin, Mark Garatie, Diane Berkshire

Those I know are now homeless that are listed above:
Tony Collado and Chantalle, David and Dee Fortner, Tim Todaro, Julie Golden, Jeff Phillips, Lightening Bill, Kreg Hoag, Christina and Al, Julie Hugel, Phil Baxter, Dr. Kelvin, Steve and Jeff Ryan, Craig Crosier

Please continue to send out your hopes to all of those affected. For those of you that are in contact with our homeless and jobless, please refer them to the sticky on this forum where people are offering up their homes for folks to stay. For the most part, most have a safe place to stay now, but may need to relocate for work. Thanks so much!!!
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

In the local area there, they said the hospitals were only giving shots to rescue workers or people who were in standing water. I plan on seeing if the Red Cross here will give us anything. We've both had TB but not Hep. We were careful and wore rubber boots and gloves and showered with anti-bacterial soap afterwards.

I am so glad we evacuated. We were so far inland I really didn't think we would have gotten storm surge. I do count my blessings every day, we're so much better off than a lot of others. While we've been rejected for FEMA assistance the outpouring of kindness from everyday people has been overwhelming.

Christina

Those that passed away:
Brooke Schultz's dad

Rest in Peace. :(

but may need to relocate for work.

-I wonder about making a sticky thread up top for job relocation help, similar to what was done on the places to stay?

I have hook-ups in the NW and California, and Texas in the banking industry. I also have local contacts in inside sales rep (clothing manufacturer), temp job employers, and mortgage companies.

Send me an e-mail if help is needed in those areas, I won't be checking my DZ.com account very often any more, and may turn off the PM's permanently.

Check my profile for my e-mail addy.

-Jaye
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

The reason in the letter I got from FEMA says "Applicant Withdrew Voluntarily." I'm still trying to get through to them to find out exactly what that means. Because it seems really ridiculous to me if it means that because I left during a mandatory evacuation I'm not going to get any assistance. And if it means I withdrew my application to FEMA, I most certainly did not, I have been calling them every day.

Christina

The reason in the letter I got from FEMA says "Applicant Withdrew Voluntarily."

That doesnt sound good. Keep calling and if that doesnt help try calling your rep and see what they can do.

Hi Rookie

WAG "Applicant Withdrew Voluntarily." is a neutral bean and don't mean nuthing except FEMA is overwhelmed:o

There's 1/2 million (another WAG) people trying to contact FEMA/REP etc for help.

Trying to call and get a intelligent response on short notice will just piss you the appicant off or worse:S

Maybe they should Apply over the net (make copy)and try and hold out until things settle down:)
Or hell freezes over[:/]

R.I.P.

Good Luck
R.I.P.

Jumpers that I have spoken to or KNOW are safe:
Paul Cozic, Donna Speight, Adrienne Ramsey, Tim Todaro, PJ Tavernit, Jason Jerusalem, Mel Richard, Julie Golden and Chloe, Nick Bryant, Lynette Botha, Phyllis Kyle, Eduardo Alfaro, Andre Lee, Mike and LeAnne Igo, Chad and Veronica Craven, Tony Collado and Chantalle, Luis Hawkins, David and Dee Fortner, Jude Chavin, Ben and Malinda Crowell, Tammy Tommaseo, David and Becky Layne, Paul Cruz, Kreg Hoag, Jana and Jeremy, Christina and Al, Jennifer Jones, Jean Underwood, Dewey and Carolyn Murren, Julie Hugel, Nagel Ledet, Mike Brown, Jesse Baroque, Sinclair, Travis and Debbie, Phil Baxter, Dr. Kelvin, Dale McLemore, Martin and Robin Swords, Jeff Phillips, Kin Ducote, Steve and Jeff Ryan, Chile Relleno and lovely wife, Craig Crosier, Lightening Bill, Mie erlec, Brian and Jen Myers, Mike Clayton, Diane Engel, Doc and Tammy Miller

Those that passed away:
Brooke Schultz's dad

Those I don't know about:
GD, Graham, Kevin Tassin, Mark Garatie, Diane Berkshire

Those I know are now homeless that are listed above:
Tony Collado and Chantalle, David and Dee Fortner, Tim Todaro, Julie Golden, Jeff Phillips, Lightening Bill, Kreg Hoag, Christina and Al, Julie Hugel, Phil Baxter, Steve and Jeff Ryan, Craig Crosier, Luis Hawkins

Please continue to send out your hopes to all of those affected. For those of you that are in contact with our homeless and jobless, please refer them to the sticky on this forum where people are offering up their homes for folks to stay. For the most part, most have a safe place to stay now, but may need to relocate for work. Thanks so much!!!
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Let me startout by saying a big THANK YOU to everyone for there concernand support for us during this time.
Laurel thanks for keeping everyone posted on how others are doing.
Words alone will never express how Chantelle and I have been touched by all of the people in the skydiving community.
We will be heading back to Chalmette on Tues or Wed of next week so we can start rebuilding and get back to work. Will not have internet when we get there so will be out of touch with dz.com for a while but anyone who needs to get ahold of us can find us by way of Laurel.
Once more Thank all of you for your offers of help and your prayers. Anyone in the chalmette area, if I can help let me know and I will give all that I can.
Tony Collado & Chantelle

Let me startout by saying a big THANK YOU to everyone for there concernand support for us during this time.
Laurel thanks for keeping everyone posted on how others are doing.
Words alone will never express how Chantelle and I have been touched by all of the people in the skydiving community.
We will be heading back to Chalmette on Tues or Wed of next week so we can start rebuilding and get back to work. Will not have internet when we get there so will be out of touch with dz.com for a while but anyone who needs to get ahold of us can find us by way of Laurel.
Once more Thank all of you for your offers of help and your prayers. Anyone in the chalmette area, if I can help let me know and I will give all that I can.
Tony Collado & Chantelle

Hi Tony & Chantelle...I've been so worried about you two..so glad to hear you're safe! Miss and love you both so much..I'm heading that way tomorrow for the next 10 days..let me know if I can help you or any of your loved ones..954-295-0708

Kevin Tassin and Diane Berkshire have checked in. They are both safe and sound. Still no word on Mark Garatie or GD. It's probably just a communication thing. If it was bad news we probably would have heard something by now. Also, you can remove Phil Baxter from the homeless list. His home made it through okay.