Snowwhite

Gold Coast, you there?

New list....

Jumpers that I have spoken to or KNOW are safe:
Paul Cozic, Donna Speight, Adrienne Ramsey, Tim Todaro, PJ Tavernit, Jason Jerusalem, Mel Richard, Julie Golden (her dog, Chloe, a.k.a. the DZ dog has not been located), Nick Bryant, Lynette Botha, Phyllis Kyle, Eduardo Alfaro, Andre Lee, Mike and LeAnne Igo, Chad and Veronica Craven, Tony Collado and Chantalle

Those I don't know about:
Paul Cruz, Dale McLemore, Ben and Malinda Crowell, Martin and Robin Swords, David and Becky Layne, Jennifer Jones, David and Dee Fortner, Jean Underwood, Jeff Phillips, Nagel Ledet, Tammy Tommaseo (heard she was trapped in an attic), Luis Hawkins, Jen and Brian Myers, Lightening Bill

forgive me if I left anyone out.

How about Mike Brown (Gulfport)? Steve and Annette (Layfayette)?

Paul Cozic, Donna Speight, Adrienne Ramsey, Tim Todaro, PJ Tavernit, Jason Jerusalem, Mel Richard, Julie Golden (her dog, Chloe, a.k.a. the DZ dog has not been located), Nick Bryant, Lynette Botha, Phyllis Kyle, Eduardo Alfaro, Andre Lee, Mike and LeAnne Igo, Chad and Veronica Craven, Tony Collado and Chantalle

Paul Cruz, Dale McLemore, Ben and Malinda Crowell, Martin and Robin Swords, David and Becky Layne, Jennifer Jones, David and Dee Fortner, Jean Underwood, Jeff Phillips, Nagel Ledet, Tammy Tommaseo (heard she was trapped in an attic), Luis Hawkins, Jen and Brian Myers, Lightening Bill, Mike Brown

((Steve and Annette, who live in Lafayette, should be fine since they didn't get hit.))
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Paul Cozic, Donna Speight, Adrienne Ramsey, Tim Todaro, PJ Tavernit, Jason Jerusalem, Mel Richard, Julie Golden (her dog, Chloe, a.k.a. the DZ dog has not been located), Nick Bryant, Lynette Botha, Phyllis Kyle, Eduardo Alfaro, Andre Lee, Mike and LeAnne Igo, Chad and Veronica Craven, Tony Collado and Chantalle, Luis Hawkins, David and Dee Fortner, Jude Chavin, Ben and Malinda Crowell

Paul Cruz, Dale McLemore, Martin and Robin Swords, David and Becky Layne, Jennifer Jones, Jean Underwood, Jeff Phillips, Nagel Ledet, Tammy Tommaseo (heard she was trapped in an attic), Jen and Brian Myers, Lightening Bill, Mike Brown

Those that I know are now homeless that are listed above:
Paul Cozic, Tony Collado and Chantalle, David and Dee Fortner, Tim Todaro, Julie Golden, Paul Cruz, Jeff Phillips, Lightening Bill

Please continue to send out your hopes to all of those affected.....
My Pink M

Anyone have any information re: Dewey and Carolyn
Murren? Their son, Jeff Murren sent an email out on Gold Coast mailing list looking for information about them.

If anyone has any information about their condition or whereabouts please inform the Gold Coast group.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

from the Hurricane Katrina thread:

TAMMY IS ALIVE AND WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She called me just now. They picked them up and took them to a shelter somewhere in the area.

other thread

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

I think Gold Coast is trying to steal SDNM's thunder! We've had our annual water boogie the weekend after labor day weekend forever now! Couldn't you have chosen a different weekend for your "water boogie"???

In all seriousness, all of you are in my prayers. I'm glad to hear that by the sounds of it Gold Coast hasn't suffered much damages. Thanks Laurel for the updates! Please keep them coming!
~skysprite

David & Becky Layne are in England, drinking tea and watching events unfold on Fox T.V. Not sure of the status of our home but presume all is o.k. as the brunt of the storm was to our west. Cannot raise any of our neighbours on the phone to check on things. We arrive back in U.S. tomorrow, (Thursday 1st). Thinking of y'all.
I don't care how many skydives you've got,
until you stepped into complete darkness at
800' wearing 95 lbs of equipment and 42 lbs
of parachute, son you are still a leg!

Those that I know are now homeless that are listed above:
Paul Cozic, Tony Collado and Chantalle, David and Dee Fortner, Tim Todaro, Julie Golden, Paul Cruz, Jeff Phillips, Lightening Bill

Laurel, if any of these people need a place to stay I have a complete spare bedroom. Nothing special but they have there own bathroom and a really comfy bed and power. lol PM me if anybody needs to stay here so things can be sorted out a bit.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Oh Laurel... please keep sending updates... I'm so worried about Tammy now... 3 updates and still no word..[:/]:(

No good :( I'm lighting my good luck candle and hoping for the best for all involved.

I remember going through all of that last year but it was no where close to what Katrina has turned out to be. We just got one after the other causing flooding but nothing like this. I'm praying and hoping for all of those involved.

Great news about TAMMY! :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Paul Cozic, Donna Speight, Adrienne Ramsey, Tim Todaro, PJ Tavernit, Jason Jerusalem, Mel Richard, Julie Golden (her dog, Chloe, a.k.a. the DZ dog has not been located), Nick Bryant, Lynette Botha, Phyllis Kyle, Eduardo Alfaro, Andre Lee, Mike and LeAnne Igo, Chad and Veronica Craven, Tony Collado and Chantalle, Luis Hawkins, David and Dee Fortner, Jude Chavin, Ben and Malinda Crowell, Tammy Tommaseo, David and Becky Layne, Paul Cruz

Dale McLemore, Martin and Robin Swords, Jennifer Jones, Jean Underwood, Jeff Phillips, Nagel Ledet, Jen and Brian Myers, Lightening Bill, Mike Brown, Dewey and Carolyn Murren

Those I know are now homeless that are listed above:
Paul Cozic, Tony Collado and Chantalle, David and Dee Fortner, Tim Todaro, Julie Golden, Jeff Phillips, Lightening Bill

My Pink M

One more thing - the dropzone did survive. We only lost one piece of tin roof. The dropzone will be closed this weekend, but will be open next weekend for those that just need to get away for a bit and bring some happiness into their lives. The airplane should also have the new Super Otter engines by then. Keep on keeping on!!!
My Pink M

Laurel, if any of these people need a place to stay I have a complete spare bedroom

Brad,

That is so awesome of you!!!! I was thinking the same thing this morning - but I'm too far, unless people want to drive to California.... just wish there was more I could do from the Pacific side [:/]

You're a good man!

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

One more thing - the dropzone did survive. We only lost one piece of tin roof. The dropzone will be closed this weekend, but will be open next weekend for those that just need to get away for a bit and bring some happiness into their lives. The airplane should also have the new Super Otter engines by then. Keep on keeping on!!!

Hey Laurel, I just got in touch with my dad and he's heading over to my grandparents place with ice and said he'd check on Ms. Jean since she's only a block from their house. I'll report back shortly.

Paul Cozic, Donna Speight, Adrienne Ramsey, Tim Todaro, PJ Tavernit, Jason Jerusalem, Mel Richard, Julie Golden (her dog, Chloe, a.k.a. the DZ dog has not been located), Nick Bryant, Lynette Botha, Phyllis Kyle, Eduardo Alfaro, Andre Lee, Mike and LeAnne Igo, Chad and Veronica Craven, Tony Collado and Chantalle, Luis Hawkins, David and Dee Fortner, Jude Chavin, Ben and Malinda Crowell, Tammy Tommaseo, David and Becky Layne, Paul Cruz

Dale McLemore, Martin and Robin Swords, Jennifer Jones, Jean Underwood, Jeff Phillips, Nagel Ledet, Jen and Brian Myers, Lightening Bill, Mike Brown, Dewey and Carolyn Murren, Jana and Jeremy, Dr. Kelvin, GD, Graham, Phil Baxter

Paul Cozic, Tony Collado and Chantalle, David and Dee Fortner, Tim Todaro, Julie Golden, Jeff Phillips, Lightening Bill

My Pink M

FYI - Kreg Hoag has reported in here that he's ok but he's lost everything (i.e. homeless). I don't know if CBain (Christina) and her guy Al are Gold Coast jumpers, but they're in pretty much the same predicament.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Paul Cozic, Donna Speight, Adrienne Ramsey, Tim Todaro, PJ Tavernit, Jason Jerusalem, Mel Richard, Julie Golden (her dog, Chloe, a.k.a. the DZ dog has not been located), Nick Bryant, Lynette Botha, Phyllis Kyle, Eduardo Alfaro, Andre Lee, Mike and LeAnne Igo, Chad and Veronica Craven, Tony Collado and Chantalle, Luis Hawkins, David and Dee Fortner, Jude Chavin, Ben and Malinda Crowell, Tammy Tommaseo, David and Becky Layne, Paul Cruz, Kreg Hoag, Jana and Jeremy

Dale McLemore, Martin and Robin Swords, Jennifer Jones, Jean Underwood, Jeff Phillips, Nagel Ledet, Jen and Brian Myers, Lightening Bill, Mike Brown, Dewey and Carolyn Murren, Dr. Kelvin, GD, Graham, Phil Baxter, Christina and Al

Paul Cozic, Tony Collado and Chantalle, David and Dee Fortner, Tim Todaro, Julie Golden, Jeff Phillips, Lightening Bill, Kreg Hoag

My Pink M

Hey Laurel,

Al and I are ok. We evacuated to my Mom's house in TN. But yes we fear we are pretty much homeless. Best case scenario is 5+ feet of flooding but we won't know anything for sure for a while. We don't have insurance. Good news is that I have an awesome job with Lockheed Martin and they're doing everything they can to help out. I may get an assignment to another facility until Michoud is up and running again. Al and I haven't jumped since April (finiacial and other reasons) but we saved our rigs! I sure could use a jump right now! This is so stressfull just thinking about everything we've lost and trying to call and take care of bills, it's crazy, but we're alive and safe. We have a lot of friends and neighbors and co-workers that stayed behind and we're worried about them. Keep everyone in your thoughts and prayers.

Christina & Al