Snowwhite

Gold Coast, you there?

regarding mike brown:

"Dorothy from Relative just called & he's ok! He is staying with a cousin in AL & will probably be out of business for a month or more. His house fortunately was on higher ground, there was some damage, but no flooding. He was in Biloxi for part of the storm, over 14 hours of the most horrendous wind you could imagine he said.

Please share with anyone else who's been asking, or anyone else you know that knows him. I don't know how many people he's been able to call."

very good news!

I am adding names to the end of the lists - most are people being moved from the unaccounted list to the safe list, thank goodness. Hope this helps...

Jumpers that I have spoken to or KNOW are safe:
Paul Cozic, Donna Speight, Adrienne Ramsey, Tim Todaro, PJ Tavernit, Jason Jerusalem, Mel Richard, Julie Golden (her dog, Chloe, a.k.a. the DZ dog has not been located), Nick Bryant, Lynette Botha, Phyllis Kyle, Eduardo Alfaro, Andre Lee, Mike and LeAnne Igo, Chad and Veronica Craven, Tony Collado and Chantalle, Luis Hawkins, David and Dee Fortner, Jude Chavin, Ben and Malinda Crowell, Tammy Tommaseo, David and Becky Layne, Paul Cruz, Kreg Hoag, Jana and Jeremy, Christina and Al, Jennifer Jones, Jean Underwood, Dewey and Carolyn Murren, Julie Hugel, Nagel Ledet, Mike Brown, Jesse Baroque, Sinclair,

Those I don't know about:
Dale McLemore, Martin and Robin Swords, Jeff Phillips, Jen and Brian Myers, Lightening Bill, Dr. Kelvin, GD, Graham, Phil Baxter

Those I know are now homeless that are listed above:
Paul Cozic, Tony Collado and Chantalle, David and Dee Fortner, Tim Todaro, Julie Golden, Jeff Phillips, Lightening Bill, Kreg Hoag, Christina and Al, Julie Hugel

Please continue to send out your hopes to all of those affected. For those of you that are in contact with our homeless and jobless, please refer them to the sticky on this forum where people are offering up their homes for folks to stay. For the most part, most have a safe place to stay now, but may need to relocate for work. Thanks so much!!!
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Hey Everyone. Gold Coast is still alive!!! We lost some tin off the roof but other than that...we are alright. We are just worried right now about some of our jumpers that we have not been able to get in touch with. Mike and I really appreciate all the kind words from everyone and the support that you have been showing our family. We are going to be closed this weekend (we will be cleaning up the DZ) but we will be reopen the following weekend with the new "big" engines. Travis flew the plane up to Atlanta on Sunday morning so that we could get the new "big" engines installed.

Anyone who wants to come out this weekend is more than welcome but we will not be flying until the following weekend.

Please keep all of the jumpers in your thoughts and prayers. We will get through this together. Again, we appreciate all the support and help that each of you has been offering.

Hope to see you all soon!

Blue Skies!
Leanne

hi leanne and mike-

if you guys hear from mike brown, please get an alternate mailing address from him so we can send him some money (dealer related stuff).:) you can email me directly: arlo AT tso-d DOT com or groovicool AT aol DOT com

I am adding names to the end of the lists - most are people being moved from the unaccounted list to the safe list, thank goodness. Hope this helps...

Paul Cozic, Donna Speight, Adrienne Ramsey, Tim Todaro, PJ Tavernit, Jason Jerusalem, Mel Richard, Julie Golden (her dog, Chloe, a.k.a. the DZ dog has not been located), Nick Bryant, Lynette Botha, Phyllis Kyle, Eduardo Alfaro, Andre Lee, Mike and LeAnne Igo, Chad and Veronica Craven, Tony Collado and Chantalle, Luis Hawkins, David and Dee Fortner, Jude Chavin, Ben and Malinda Crowell, Tammy Tommaseo, David and Becky Layne, Paul Cruz, Kreg Hoag, Jana and Jeremy, Christina and Al, Jennifer Jones, Jean Underwood, Dewey and Carolyn Murren, Julie Hugel, Nagel Ledet, Mike Brown, Jesse Baroque, Sinclair, Travis and Debbie, Phil Baxter, Dr. Kelvin

Dale McLemore, Martin and Robin Swords, Jeff Phillips, Jen and Brian Myers, Lightening Bill, GD, Graham, Brooke Schultz's dad

Paul Cozic, Tony Collado and Chantalle, David and Dee Fortner, Tim Todaro, Julie Golden, Jeff Phillips, Lightening Bill, Kreg Hoag, Christina and Al, Julie Hugel, Phil Baxter, Dr. Kelvin

Please continue to send out your hopes to all of those affected. For those of you that are in contact with our homeless and jobless, please refer them to the sticky on this forum where people are offering up their homes for folks to stay. For the most part, most have a safe place to stay now, but may need to relocate for work. Thanks so much!!!
My Pink M

LeAnne!

Hey Girl, I was wondering about you and Mike and how y'all are. Thank goodness you and the DZ are still okay. Wishing you guys the best down there and if there is anything I can do up here in Missouri just ask.

Glad to hear you're okay, stay safe sista!

Your friends Jen and Dakota from Hawaii ;)
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Paul Cozic, Donna Speight, Adrienne Ramsey, Tim Todaro, PJ Tavernit, Jason Jerusalem, Mel Richard, Julie Golden (her dog, Chloe, a.k.a. the DZ dog has not been located), Nick Bryant, Lynette Botha, Phyllis Kyle, Eduardo Alfaro, Andre Lee, Mike and LeAnne Igo, Chad and Veronica Craven, Tony Collado and Chantalle, Luis Hawkins, David and Dee Fortner, Jude Chavin, Ben and Malinda Crowell, Tammy Tommaseo, David and Becky Layne, Paul Cruz, Kreg Hoag, Jana and Jeremy, Christina and Al, Jennifer Jones, Jean Underwood, Dewey and Carolyn Murren, Julie Hugel, Nagel Ledet, Mike Brown, Jesse Baroque, Sinclair, Travis and Debbie, Phil Baxter, Dr. Kelvin, Dale McLemore

Martin and Robin Swords, Jeff Phillips, Jen and Brian Myers, Lightening Bill, GD, Graham, Brooke Schultz's dad

Paul Cozic, Tony Collado and Chantalle, David and Dee Fortner, Tim Todaro, Julie Golden, Jeff Phillips, Lightening Bill, Kreg Hoag, Christina and Al, Julie Hugel, Phil Baxter, Dr. Kelvin

My Pink M

Hi, Laurel!

I was glad to see the name of Mike Brown among those you know are safe. The only person i really know from Gold Coast is Mike. Should you happen to speak with him, would you tell him Chuck and Sue have been concerned about him. Those of us here in Texas are praying for all those folks who are victims of Katrina. Keep us posted on what we can do to help. Thank you and all of you, be safe.

Chuck

Hey laurel i can hook people up with a place and work spoke to a few people tonight and i can get them work..Just pm me
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey all I'm alive and well on Keesler AFB. My house and everything in it except the cat is completely destroyed. Don't worry I'm alright and the base is taking care of my housing and food needs. I don't have any real need for gas as I nolonger have a vehicle. I'm so glad I checked the forums I've been very worried about my friends here on the coast. Please tell tim that I'm not interested in buying that rig he was is selling... its covered in mud and sopping wet. :)

Jeff
Jeff Phillips

Has anybody heard from Craig?

I was trying to look up his last name in my logbook, but his handwritting is terrible :P. It looks like "Craig A. Cim".

On a lighter note, did anybody else notice if their Neptune automatically turned on during Katrina. When I got up Monday morning, I noticed my Neptune was on, and I was wondering if it hadn't shut itself off since Saturday. Then I realized that the pressure drop from the Hurricane had confused my Neptune into thinking I was trying to go skydiving.

I was pretty much on the edge of the storm, but my Neptune still indicated 800 feet MSL at the peak of the storm (normally it reads about 130 ft at my house).

Paul Cozic, Donna Speight, Adrienne Ramsey, Tim Todaro, PJ Tavernit, Jason Jerusalem, Mel Richard, Julie Golden (her dog, Chloe, a.k.a. the DZ dog has not been located), Nick Bryant, Lynette Botha, Phyllis Kyle, Eduardo Alfaro, Andre Lee, Mike and LeAnne Igo, Chad and Veronica Craven, Tony Collado and Chantalle, Luis Hawkins, David and Dee Fortner, Jude Chavin, Ben and Malinda Crowell, Tammy Tommaseo, David and Becky Layne, Paul Cruz, Kreg Hoag, Jana and Jeremy, Christina and Al, Jennifer Jones, Jean Underwood, Dewey and Carolyn Murren, Julie Hugel, Nagel Ledet, Mike Brown, Jesse Baroque, Sinclair, Travis and Debbie, Phil Baxter, Dr. Kelvin, Dale McLemore, Martin and Robin Swords, Jeff Phillips

Jen and Brian Myers, Lightening Bill, GD, Graham, Brooke Schultz's dad

My Pink M

Craig Crosier stayed with us Saturday night and was on his way to visit family in Florida, so I know he was out of harm's way. Martin and Robin are OK, we talked to them this morning. Any word on Mark Garatie, Kevin Hoag, Brian and Jennifer Myers would be appreciated. There are so many others that we are concerned about so if you are reading this newsgroup, please check in and let us know you're safe.

Mike kevin is ok I talked to him today. him and his wife ar going to meet up and probbly me me at my moms house in florida.I will be at my moms on sunday. my roomate wayne has been found at a shelter in gulfport.

kreg
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

NOTE: Julie Golden's dog, Chloe, was found in Lafayette this morning safe. Julie was in San Francisco and had put Chloe in a New Orleans kennel. When the storm was bearing down on NOLA, Julie didn't have anyway to get home to save Chloe. Many of her friends couldn't get to Chloe either, so we all feared that her best friend and companion, and the official Gold Coast dropzone dog was gone. But, we are all relieved that she is safe and sound and should be reunited with Julie soon.

Paul Cozic, Donna Speight, Adrienne Ramsey, Tim Todaro, PJ Tavernit, Jason Jerusalem, Mel Richard, Julie Golden and Chloe, Nick Bryant, Lynette Botha, Phyllis Kyle, Eduardo Alfaro, Andre Lee, Mike and LeAnne Igo, Chad and Veronica Craven, Tony Collado and Chantalle, Luis Hawkins, David and Dee Fortner, Jude Chavin, Ben and Malinda Crowell, Tammy Tommaseo, David and Becky Layne, Paul Cruz, Kreg Hoag, Jana and Jeremy, Christina and Al, Jennifer Jones, Jean Underwood, Dewey and Carolyn Murren, Julie Hugel, Nagel Ledet, Mike Brown, Jesse Baroque, Sinclair, Travis and Debbie, Phil Baxter, Dr. Kelvin, Dale McLemore, Martin and Robin Swords, Jeff Phillips

Jen and Brian Myers, Lightening Bill, GD, Graham, Brooke Schultz's dad

My Pink M