Fireflyer

Add Yourself to the Dropzone Members Map!

Did you all read the fine print?

[Fine Print]
By adding yourself to the Dropzone Members Map, you hereby offer up your couch, the contents of your refrigerator, and at least one clean bath towel to any skydiver that wants to crash at your pad to jump at your local DZ.
[/Fine Print]

My couch is always open anyone coming to jump at Maytown or anywhere in PA...but you gotta wrestle my Mastiff for it ;)

n Reply To
How do you alter the map, ie. put in an unlisted city in there?

You don't. It seems that a few people think this is my own map, but this is simply a public site (Frapper) that anyone can create a peg-board of sorts for their own use, in our case, Dropzone posters. The map and all though feed in from Google, so if they don't know where you live, then something is wrong. I can't imagine your zip code is unsupported - are you in fact using your zip code? Try it on the main google map page here. PM me you zip too and I will try. As far as page errors, there is a lot of hits on the site as Frapper is pretty new and gaining popularity with other forums out there, and "google maps" itself presents a computer with a ton of info. If you are on dial up, I would expect it to be pretty slow or error prone... SorryUnsure

nevermind, I was trying to put in a city that's not in America & therefore doesn't have a zip code. For foreign cities you can only type in what they already have listed.
:P
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Hey, I'm within crawling distance. Tell Karen to pick up an extra steak on her way home, decant a couple of bottles, and then get back to your housework. I'll be over for dinner and drinks in a few hours.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Sometimes it's tough to see where one is coming from on the boards. SHOW them where you are HERE!

thats a cool idea for a website...but where's the one for undersexed female models who like skydiving italian musicians in the miltary? :D:D
My photos

My Videos

Australia looks lonely..need more to represent.:D

The Ozzies are trying to avoid calling attention to themselves. It's just too dangerous. Explanation here:

http://media.uselessjunk.org/videos/warpe.wmv

OMG that is fucking hilarious! :D:D

sad thing is you could do there here in the states too! :|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865