Fireflyer

Add Yourself to the Dropzone Members Map!

oops. i typed in the wrong zip code accidently and there is no changing it. :D guess i live in falls church now! :P

If anyone wants, email me or message me here and I can delete your post on the map and you can redo it with the correct zip code (I can't edit, only delete full sign-ups).

Did you all read the fine print?

[Fine Print]
By adding yourself to the Dropzone Members Map, you hereby offer up your couch, the contents of your refrigerator, and at least one clean bath towel to any skydiver that wants to crash at your pad to jump at your local DZ.
[/Fine Print]
"...there is a there out there..." - Tom Robbins

Did you all read the fine print?

[Fine Print]
By adding yourself to the Dropzone Members Map, you hereby offer up your couch, the contents of your refrigerator, and at least one clean bath towel to any skydiver that wants to crash at your pad to jump at your local DZ.
[/Fine Print]

At least someone figured this out. Guess that gives away my new way to stay current in the winter.:ph34r:

At least someone figured this out. Guess that gives away my new way to stay current in the winter.

I think you need to draw a line across the map.
Above the line: Not suitable for staying current in the winter.
Below the line: Suitable for winter jumping.

Something like the Mason-Dixon line, only without such significant social consequences.
"...there is a there out there..." - Tom Robbins

oops. i typed in the wrong zip code accidently and there is no changing it. :D guess i live in falls church now! :P

If anyone wants, email me or message me here and I can delete your post on the map and you can redo it with the correct zip code (I can't edit, only delete full sign-ups).

all better now. B|

I think you need to draw a line across the map.
Above the line: Not suitable for staying current in the winter.
Below the line: Suitable for winter jumping.

Something like the Mason-Dixon line, only without such significant social consequences.

if i could i would... but i think everyone has like 2-3 places they might go (south) in the winter, so there's no point i suppose...