Fireflyer

Add Yourself to the Dropzone Members Map!

:o:$Thank you! :)

PM's with attached girly pics are cheerfully accepted! ;)
(It doesn't have to be yourself; I just like looking at pics.)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Maybe you actually live in the twilight zone;)
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

I was concerned it was going to be another USA only post, thanks for realising DZ.com is international:)Quite a few ppl seem to forget that sometimes;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

How do you alter the map, ie. put in an unlisted city in there?

You don't. It seems that a few people think this is my own map, but this is simply a public site (Frapper) that anyone can create a peg-board of sorts for their own use, in our case, Dropzone posters. The map and all though feed in from Google, so if they don't know where you live, then something is wrong. I can't imagine your zip code is unsupported - are you in fact using your zip code? Try it on the main google map page here. PM me you zip too and I will try. As far as page errors, there is a lot of hits on the site as Frapper is pretty new and gaining popularity with other forums out there, and "google maps" itself presents a computer with a ton of info. If you are on dial up, I would expect it to be pretty slow or error prone... Sorry[:/]