bob.dino

Weekend Numbers: Nov 12 & 13

12:6:0

Does giving it to yourself count? If not subtract twelve from that first #. Yea, 12 times, I know I should be ashamed - but I was pretty busy with homework and stuff so I didnt have much free time.

My new toy is in the mail though. So that may be beer by time next weekend rolls around. For you dirty mofos the toy is gravity and fabric powered, no batteries. Sickos. I wouldve assumed the same, hey it is D'Bo were talkin bout....

The format is humps : jumps : :D owed. Humps can be replaced by something else if it's sufficiently important or interesting. But to take the place of shagging, it'd better be damn interesting!

My numbers:

1 reserve handle dislodged during a jump : 12 : 0

12 team jumps, with our coach standing in for our injured point. One interesting jump where a stuffed-up block move dislodged my reserve handle. Fortunately, it didn't result in a premature.

Um, you forgot about the guy with 30 or so jumps who did a solo exiting after us and somehow ended up between you and I on deployment and deployed between us! >:(
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

True, people are not ashamed to tell when they DIDN'T get laid, but when they do, they are all secretive and mysterious. WTF?? If people aren't going to tell how many times they got laid, then I vote we should remove that column. :P
reply]

Well, sometimes people don't want to let other people know that they have not been laid for like 6 months, or don't want to ruin their chances with someone they really like for a cheap shag on the weekend at the DZ.

Either which way it is a cop out! I agree. But it is not doing any harm.

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

None-YA : 14 : 3

Awesome time at the Black & Gold Meet!

Have not jumped that hard in a long time.

Had a reserve on someone elses gear. It was a pud packed improperly and I could not get it cleared.

The firsts are, First jump with a pull-out, First reserve ride on a Javeline, First reserve pull with a pillow.

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

3 dates at the Marine Corps Birthday Ball:9:1

Owe Beer for the Foker that I jumped Sunday B|

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Soon Clay Can't wait to have you back here safe & away from the craziness!

I WILL come by to have dinner with you and Ari. I'll be sorta in the neighborhood at Z Hills and possibly Sebastian. I MAY even have a nice Christmas present for you. I have to see if I can get to Fed Ex before I leave. ;)

True, people are not ashamed to tell when they DIDN'T get laid, but when they do, they are all secretive and mysterious. WTF?? If people aren't going to tell how many times they got laid, then I vote we should remove that column. :P
reply]

Well, sometimes people don't want to let other people know that they have not been laid for like 6 months, or don't want to ruin their chances with someone they really like for a cheap shag on the weekend at the DZ.

Either which way it is a cop out! I agree. But it is not doing any harm.

Only 6 months wow they are lucky.......:$

You should see the quality of women around base here....... if you were in my shoe you would start a life of celibacy too.... (ok only till I meet more people away from base)

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

I WILL come by to have dinner with you and Ari. I'll be sorta in the neighborhood at Z Hills and possibly Sebastian. I MAY even have a nice Christmas present for you. I have to see if I can get to Fed Ex before I leave. ;)

If you are in Z-hills we can meet you out that way if you'd like? Just let us know where you are gonna be and we'll show up ;)

U don't need to get me a present silly :P I'm super excited though, thank you!!!! I have something for you and your lady too ;)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Ø … 7… 0

My best friend flew dow from NYC to say hi for a few days he did his first tandem, jumped out with him, docked and so on..
The last jump was my second night jump (towards my 'D'), did a two way belly with Guillaume a very cool guy that happens to be on the French 8 way team, fun stuff, got to have a badass flat demo in infrared over the lights of Arizona.

…now, find a moment to get my D.
[email]

;);) and 1/0/1

Home for the weekend so it was beneficial :D

The other sufficiently important number was due to my daughters cheer leading team winning their 1st competition of the year.

No jumps to to being a cheer dad and having to work.

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

2:S:2:0

Bombed a couple of midterms... why did I go back to school again?

nothing too exciting, jump wise... weather was awesome saturday... I did one 2-way jump continued to learn to fly above rw groups shooting video...

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...